The Last O.G. looks like it’s really going to be something special, and this latest trailer proves that tenfold.
Executive Produced by Jordan Peele and starring Tiffany Haddish and Tracy Morgan, the narrative for this upcoming show has Morgan’s character finishing a 15-year stint in jail and returning to his neighborhood in Brooklyn. The problem with that is that when he returns, he find’s his old neighborhood to be gentrified, evolved, and unrecognizable.
The trailer shows that Tracy’s character both trying to come to terms with the new social norms in Brooklyn, but also has to dealing with the fact that his partner–played by Tiffany Haddish–has moved on while he was incarcerated.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- Drake’s “KiKi” Has Been Revealed & It Appears She Loves Him And Is Definitely Riding
- Roland Martin, Angela Yee, Ben Crump Set For TV One’s ‘The State Of Black America Town Hall’
- Charlamagne Tha God’s Rape Allegation Sparks Petition Calling For His Firing
GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX:
Favorite TV Couples
1. Carl & Harriet Winslow from "Family Matters"1 of 8
2. George & Louise Jefferson from "The Jeffersons"2 of 8
3. Phillip & Vivian Banks from "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air"3 of 8
4. Kenny & Maxine from "Soul Food"4 of 8
5. James & Florida Evans from "Good Times"5 of 8
6. Steve Urkle & Laura from "Family Matters"6 of 8
7. Tina & Martin from "Martin"7 of 8
8. Jamie & Fancy from "The Jamie Foxx Show"8 of 8
Tiffany Haddish and Tracy Morgan Shine In New Trailer For ‘The Last O.G.’ was originally published on globalgrind.com