Petty stunt queen Tamar Braxton had the not so bright idea to bring out Ts Madison and Khia from “The Queens Court” during the Xscape concert in Atlanta.

Tamar’s objective was to have the duo shade her nemesis Toya Wright.

Over the past few weeks, Ts and Khia have exchanged insults with Toya, who is close friends with Xscape member Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris.

According to Ts Madison, she and Khia were guests of Tamar and they had planned to hit the stage with the singer and “perform.” However, she says Xscape tried to get them kicked out by alleging they had weapons.

Tamar’s estranged husband (Vincent Herbert) intervened and stopped security from kicking them out.

Ts hit up social media to clear up some rumors about what exactly went down:

“Well it was about to be an EPIC NIGHT being apart of my girl @tamarbraxton show tonite!! But seems like #TheQueensCourt gets under them other heauxs skin. FUCK THEM OTHER HOES!!! #tamarbraxton you are an AMAZING TALENTED BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING!! And you gone SOAR ON YOUR OWN!!! I loooooove you down!”

Ts added: “The Queens Court was a guest at Kmart show tonight the Xscape c@nts told security we had weapons and an attempt to get us kicked out. Then we got dressed and waited to go on with Tamar.I am assuming the Xscape girls wanted us gone. And we didn’t leave so they continue to press down on Tamar so she could not do the performance with us. So Vince asked us if we wanted to stay and watch the show and we said no we were not here for them hoes, we were here for Tamar, and we left in our limousine that was taken care of by Vince and Tamar so the homosexual.”

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

(Photo Credit: Instagram)

36 thoughts on “Xscape Shuts Down Tamar Braxton’s Plans To Be Messy

1. Norma Morris on said:

Tamar was already good looking now with those cheeks and all that makeup she looks awful. Her and Vince need to get out of the public life and work on their marrage. Vince is a good man Tamarabus just a spoiled Brat.. She needs to get her stylist and the wanna be Ashford Simpson out her business.

2. Iris Sanders on said:

I thought Tamar and Vince are divorcing. He is with her everywhere. They punked all those fans for ratings for their show. What is said Tamar’s mother and sisters were in on it. This is sad sad sad.

3. Gloria Smith-Matthews on said:

I am beginning to see Tamar as a very disturbed bitter messy individual. Every day there is more mess. She must be very unhappy. I don’t see her as a stable parent for her child, Logan, due to her inability to exhibit self control in her daily life.

4. Minnie Douglas on said:

Tamar don’t mess up s great career. Those 2 women look like men & I believe nothing you say about Vincent. Take a break, go on a trip & meditate. You will gain clarity.

5. TAmar stop telling everyone about your marriage because you”LL talking to people that has no one and your family as more men’s in there life so just make your marriage work just look no one supposed to talk about your man not your mom are anyone.

6. Mowett Ryder on said:

Look tiny is a dear friend to me in and out of the music game, Kaia FIT your whack ugly stank pussy ass down somewhere, it’s your time is up and if you don’t like it how come see me b**** mowett Ryder I’m so sick of your husband ass b**** nobody’s checking for you hoe Tiny getting her check b**** I mean every f****** word I say I’m about sick of you hope you was lucky to be in the f****** cry you bum b**** mowett Ryder

7. Reesha on said:

Oh please,everybody so mad at Tamar,but wasnt Toya the same bitch that went on the real after Tamar got fired but they were supposed to be friends??? Yeah I think so and Khia and TS was there to perform their songs not to roast and gaf,they have their own show for that,and to say that somebody had weapons just so they couldnt get in was lame.

8. Taymar is a head case and should seek therapy. She has obvious self esteem issues with the constant cosmetic surgery and her inability to leave Vince. She spoke about abuse and how she couldn’t wait to divorce him and then we see her with him a few days later. This week there was more drama with her calling the cops on Vince and accusations of him impregnating Laura Govan. She is always trying to cause trouble between other women due to her unhappiness. This dumb as rocks bitch is totally unhinged.

9. STOOOOOOOOP! EVERYBODY JUST STOP! THIS IS ALL JUST ATTENTION SEEKING SICK MINDED BEHAVIOR, JUST GROW UP, THERE ARE A LOT OF CHILDREN IN THE WORLD TODAY SERIOUSLY FIGHTING DAILY TO CORRECT THIS TYPE OF LEARNED BEHAVIOR BECAUSE SOMEBODY LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT AND CONTINUE THROUGH LIFE THINKING ITS OK, AND ITS NOT CUTE, SO JUST STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!

10. Angie j on said:

Long story short. Tamar has been keeping really messy company lately. Which is not a good look. But I guess you attract what you are.

11. Tamar knew what she was doing and she don’t like Toya. She deleted her ig account because she knew she was wrong for bringing those ladies to their concert. I bet they regret they even invited her to come along with them. Now she wanna tuck in her tail and go in hiding. SMDH

12. Who when and What is the question i have for all 3 of them….whatever they are..a Hot Mess..Tamar needs to straight grow up…she keeps getting more and more ridiculous..grown ass women dont do little girl shit like she do..Damn shes a mother..whats going on with her cheeks are they inflated..or is it just me

13. Although I may not agree with zyamat’s antics sometime is it really necessary for y’all talking about them like that . When people pick own others for there looks and or gender that’s called grown ass bulling. Evidently someone is unhappy if they sit around and just bash a persons appearance or gender. Please look of the word Ignorant….Adult bullying WOWS

14. WELL I GIVE MR. VINCE CREDIT AN ALSO HE HANDLE IT LIKE A REAL MAN.I RESPECT THAT. HE ASK DID YALL WANNA STAY .YALL SAID NO YALL WAZ THERE FOR TAMAR AN YALL LEFT. NOT TO MANY REAL MEN EXIST. I HOPE MS. TAMAR & MR. VINCE CAN WORK THINGS OUT.IF NOT GET A DIVORCE AN LET IT DUE! WHAT IT DUE! I THINK MS TAMAR & MR VINCE WILL BE GOOD PARENTS TO THEY SON. LITTLE HANDSOME LOGAN IF THEY STAY MARRIED ARE NOT. I DON’T EVEN HAVE RESPECT FOR HYPOCRITE ASS TONI BRAXTON