Here we go again with another crazy racist that swears that she isn’t racist because she … taught black and Latino students.

In this case, we have a woman who went on a racist rant at a Dollar Tree store in Lawrenceville, Georgia. On the video, you can see and hear her calling the store clerk (yes, the clerk is black) all sorts of racist names.

Local outlet WSB-TV first covered the viral video in a Thursday report, but for some reason, they blurred her face in the video. Come to find out it was because authorities hadn’t charged the woman – whose name is Pamela Sharma – with a crime.

Alise Fowler, the store clerk, said the customer came to the store Wednesday and left an item on the register because she wasn’t going to buy it. Fowler said she asked the woman to give it to her so she could return it. That’s when the customer “snapped,” Fowler said.

“She called me a ‘black bitch,’ a ‘black whore,’” said Fowler, who made a complaint to Gwinnett County police. “She told me to go back to Africa. She told me she would shoot me.”

As seen on video, she tells someone, “You’re a black slave!”

The story doesn’t end there. WSB-TV aired its report on Thursday, and the customer–Sharma–saw it. She reached out to the outlet for an on-camera interview.

Of course, she denied being racist: she was raised in a Christian school, born into a “Hindu priest-class family,” the “peace-loving” Brahmin clergy who believe in Gandhism.

“If my life doesn’t matter to you, and my people died, who were represented with Gandhi, your life doesn’t matter to me either. Is that a racist comment?” Sharma asked rhetorically.

Sharma claimed she was the victim of racism, and that Fowler instigated the argument, which started before the recording. Sharma said store clerk Alise Fowler threatened to attack her.

“The clerk got agitated and snatched them and said, “You pieces of trash, why don’t you go back to your country,’” Sharma said.

In a video Sharma showed Washington, she said Fowler can be heard threatening her.

“She’s telling me she’s going to beat my a**,” Sharma said.

On Thursday, Washington spoke with Fowler, who denies any wrongdoing and said Dharma was the aggressor.

“She called me a black b****. A black whore,” Fowler said.

Sharma said she’s a highly educated, former high school teacher and could never be a racist.

“So, I have taught at black schools, I’ve taught at Latino schools,” Sharma said. “Individuals who go to be an educator are not racist.”

Sharma said she would like to meet with Fowler.

“I want you to come with me and have a heart-to-heart,” Sharma said.

If we were Alice Fowler, the store clerk, we wouldn’t go within a hundred yards of Sharma. It’s obvious she’s not right. Period. End of story.

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

(Photo Credit: WSB-TV Screen Shot)

Find Out What Your Favorite Celebs Did On Instagram (09/01-09/07)

27 thoughts on “Woman Calls Black Store Clerk A ‘Black Whore’

1. I support the Indian woman 100 percent. The black POS threatened her and made racial slurs against her and then as usual the coward played the race card. What a disgusting POS! All the racial slurs blacks use against whites, hispanics, and asians on a daily basis and now they want to cry like little b-tches. This racist pig needs to be charged with a hate crime.

• @Charisse I assume by your statement someone you know was killed by someone Black – don’t put words in my mouth – there are rotten apples in every group – and yes they should be weeded out – I also assert that you knew from my statement what I was actually saying – please don’t come for me.

2. Melvinowens on said:

This Sharma woman must be from India since she said she was born into a Hindu family. In the country of India there is a caste system and the untouchables are at the bottom of that caste system. Need I mention that the untouchables are black. Just another racist from a different country.

• Charity Dell on said:

MELVINOWENS–The store clerk should have told her to take her little useless racist caste-system
      BACK TO INDIA where she got it! I’m glad the store clerk was pressing charges, but I would
      have publicly humiliated her with a BLUNT VERBAL BEAT-DOWN right after I called 911. These
      kinds of racist hate-speakers need to be PUBLICLY SHAMED AND MET WITH VERBAL RESISTANCE; typically, upper-caste haters are not accustomed to being castigated by those they think are “inferior,”, and they typically CANNOT STAND UP TO EQUALLY AGGRESSIVE
      VERBAL BARRAGES. Had she tried to pull this nonsense ANYWHERE in the Northeast–especially in a New York/New Jersey metro area store, she’d have an entire store of adults SHAMING
      HER PUBLICLY and REMINDING HER SHE’S NOT A GODDESS TO BE WORSHIPED!

3. leadjustone on said:

The clerk is doing the right thing by filing charges. There are too many crazy people out there now, to just let it go. Ignore this idiot, and the next day she may return to the store with an AK-47. I hope they do ban her butt from that store!

4. African American Woman on said:

I just watched this video and the whole mess is just ratchet. I heard the woman say something about a black slave, which would make any black person’s blood boil, but did anyone else hear the black guy ask them where are they from? Was that supposed to calm them down? Why didn’t the store call 911 like that woman said like 20 million times? The customer is dead wrong for saying those things, but the store employees should never have courted a back and forth argument with her. To be honest, if I got into a heated exchange with someone different than me; I’m probably going to say some vile things to them just to hit them where it hurts…I dont think everyone who does this is racist-they just want to enrage and hurt the other party more.

• Charity Dell on said:

Actually, many times it IS good when other customers call out an irate, screaming customer and
      *dress them down* for their shameful behavior. I have seen this happen time and time again at
      my job…many adults need to be SHAMED by other adults; it is necessary to put these shrieking
      fanatics in their place with a PUBLIC VERBAL REPRIMAND from other adults. The reprimand
      serves to remind the perpetrator that THEIR BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. It also serves
      notice to the perpetrator that their own brand of verbal aggression and racist hate speech WILL IMMEDIATELY BE PUNISHED BY THE PUBLIC. For many “public racists” who actually believe
      that their racist hate speech should be tolerated by “victims,” this is the ONLY way their verbal
      aggression will be stopped, or at the very least, RESISTED. PUBLIC CONDEMNATION OF
      RACIST HATE SPEECH is really an EFFECTIVE form of BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. It usually
      has the other “good effect” of PREVENTING THE RACIST PERPETRATOR FROM SHIFTING
      THEIR VERBAL AGGRESSION INTO PHYSICAL AGGRESSION. Again, it is much better
      for the public to REPRIMAND RACISTS PUBLICLY, than to permit them to go on with their
      aggressive anti-social behaviors.

5. I can’t believe she’s actually sitting there whimpering like a whipped dog because a white woman cursed her out and called her names. She’d better grow a spine or else she’s in for a long hard ride.

• So what she cried – had she gone in the opposite direction and acted like the stereotype they see black women as – what would kates1221 and harotianessentilas day then?! Black People just find it hard to stick together on small things!!

• The opposite direction would have been not to cry. It doesn’t always have to be a choice of going to one extreme or the other.

• Charity Dell on said:

Had she pulled this nonsense with me, the first thing I would do is call security. Then call the police and have her racist, shrieking, sociopathic little body escorted from the store. Then I would have pressed some kind of charges and found a way to SUE. It’s always a good thing to get one’s
        bills paid!

• The customer’s name and description of her religious/ethnic background suggests she’s an Indian immigrant or American of Indian descent-certainly not white and that may be the problem itself. There’s a perception that everyone in this country on the “dark” side of the color line are in agreement about being victimized by racism from the “white”,but not so victimizing each other.Remember the worldwide credo of British colonialism through their conquests in the Americas,Asia,and Africa: “If you’re white you’re alright,if you’re brown hang around,if you’re black get back!”

6. Sharma is just another RACIST turd-no matter how much she tries to DENY it and SPIN it.
    SHE IS WHAT SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw her with a giant broomstick!!!!!!!!!

• Charity Dell on said:

L–Never “screw” when you can SUE! 🙂 LOL
      Alise needs to get ALL HER BILLS PAID–and
      enough to attend COLLEGE AND GRADUATE SCHOOL!