It looks like Halle Berry may be back on the market!
In case you didn’t know, Berry, 51, has been kicking it with 35-year-old music producer Alex Da Kid for the past five months, but it looks the actress may have dumped him. And the way she did was absolutely some grown woman ish!
According to In Touch, Berry and Da Kid were on vacation in Bora Bora when she decided that enough was enough.
“Halle broke up with Alex smack in the middle of their romantic getaway in Bora-Bora,” a source told the publication.
A source told the gossip publication that nearly halfway through the trip, Berry realized that her relationship with the British producer was not working out. So what did she do? Had her assistant book her a flight out of there, alone.
So what exactly wasn’t working?
“Halle decided he was too young and his communication skills were terrible,” the source explained.
“She said she needs someone who can think for themselves and is mature, smart and all-around adventurous… The last thing Halle needs is to be in a long-term relationship with a man who doesn’t express himself well.”
Berry’s people have yet to confirm or deny this report.
But here’s what we know: If this is true, kudos to her for knowing when to walk away and not drag it out. If the relationship is broken beyond repair, there’s no reason to stick around and pretend. Vacation or not.
We see you girl!
Serial Daters: Celebrities Who Are Always In A New Relationship
1. Peter GunzSource:Instagram 1 of 15
2. Kimora Lee SimmonsSource:PR Photos 2 of 15
3. 50 CentSource:AP 3 of 15
4. Russell SimmonsSource:PR Photos 4 of 15
5. Kim KardashianSource:PR Photos 5 of 15
6. Chris BrownSource:Instagram 6 of 15
7. K. MichelleSource:Instagram 7 of 15
8. Evelyn LozadaSource:Instagram 8 of 15
9. Eddie MurphySource:PR Photos 9 of 15
10. Floyd MayweatherSource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. Jennifer LopezSource:PR Photos 11 of 15
12. Teyana TaylorSource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. NellySource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Khloe KardashianSource:Instagram 14 of 15
15. Christina Milian15 of 15
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
(Photo Credit: Guillermo Proano / PR Photos)