Facebook is slowly becoming the next best platform to watch shows and docu-series. And one of the shows featured is called Will You Marry Me?
Developed by Black wedding photographer Milton Lawrence Jr., the docuseries interviews engaged and married Black men about the moments that lead to them popping the question.
In its first episode released on November 23, 2017, it received over 24,000 views and amazing support from those who watched.
The show is different because it explores a man’s point of view before and after marriage. Often time’s people are more familiar with a woman’s feeling of marriage and how she knew she met the one.
But this allows men and women to experience what guys feel once they’ve found their girl. In an interview with Black News Milton, the executive producer explained that, “women are thanking us for showing them that real committed love exist.”
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
1. Shannon and Monica Brown1 of 18
2. Magic and Cookie Johnson2 of 18
3. Denzel and Pauletta Washington3 of 18
4. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson4 of 18
5. Courtney B. Vance and Angela Bassett5 of 18
6. David and Tamela Mann6 of 18
7. Viola Davis and Julius Tennon7 of 18
8. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet8 of 18
9. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict9 of 18
10. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith10 of 18
11. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee11 of 18
12. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe12 of 18
13. Tamia and Grant Hill13 of 18
14. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert14 of 18
15. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker15 of 18
16. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris16 of 18
17. Dwayne Wade & Gabrielle Union17 of 18
18. Ice Cube & Kimberly Woodruff18 of 18
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
(Source: Black News)
(Photo Credit: Facebook)