Miguel jumped on the scene in 2010 and hasn’t left since largely due to his silky, pitch-perfect tone and catchy hooks.
Now, five years after dropping the critically acclaimed Kaleidoscope Dream, the California native is looking to bounce back from his lackluster 2015 album Wildheart with the forthcoming War & Leisure.
We sat down with the R&B crooner to talk about his new project, the problems with detention centers, his hair, and so much more in this revealing interview. Check it out above.
War & Leisure drops on December 1.
SWIRLED: Our Favorite Black and Latino Celebs
1. Kelis- Puerto Rican & Black1 of 17
2. Rosario Dawson- Puerto Rican, Black, Cuban & Irish2 of 17
3. Miguel- Mexican & Black3 of 17
4. Tatyana Ali- Panamanian & Black4 of 17
5. Carmelo Anthony- Puerto Rican & Black5 of 17
6. Mariah Carey- Venezuelan, Black & White6 of 17
7. Fabolous- Dominican & Black7 of 17
8. Stacey Dash- Mexican & Black8 of 17
9. Lloyd Banks- Puerto Rican & Black9 of 17
10. Laz Alonzo- Afro-Cuban10 of 17
11. Gina Torres- Afro- Cuban11 of 17
12. Kid Cudi- Mexican & Black12 of 17
13. Zoe Saldana- Afro- Dominican13 of 17
14. Jim Jones- Dominican & Black14 of 17
15. Gwen Ifill- Panamanian & Black15 of 17
16. Juelz Santana- Black & Dominican16 of 17
17. Naya Rivera- Puerto Rican, Black & German17 of 17
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!