Wendy Williams attended the New York Comic Con on October 6 and like many other fans and celebrities who support the event, she came dressed as a superhero.

Williams appeared as Wonder Woman and was photographed with superheroes such as Batman and The Green Hornet. But after photos and videos of her surfaced on social media, many people argued that the costume wasn’t befitting for the talk show host.

Check out some reactions below.

While some fans found Wendy’s costume to be cute and creative, others were quite critical of her figure.

This latest criticism follows Wendy’s response to the dragging she received when vacation photos surfaced showing Williams in a bikini.

And her response to the critics:

“Yes, I am 53. And yes, I still dip it and do it in a bikini with perky boobs and a flat belly, and if I got no behind, I can buy one like the rest of you all,” she said. “I don’t want front and back. Like, I’m done with that. So, you know, I have a flat behind. I talk about it all the time. I’m shaped like a capital P… I can joke about myself before you ever joke with me. We were having the time of our lives. We totally thought we were by ourselves,” Wendy told People about her vacation.

“I don’t care when people talk about the way I look, because as long I love what I see when I get out of the shower, as long as [my husband] loves what he sees when I slip into bed, and as long as my son is not embarrassed by overweight or underweight mommy, I’m good,” she added.

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

(Photo Credit: Twitter)

21 thoughts on “Wendy Williams Dragged To Hell For ‘Wonder Women Costume’ At Comic Con

1. Leslie Brew on said:

I don’t see anything wrong with her costume. Remember, Matt Lauer dressed as Pamela Anderson a few years back and no one said a word. Who amongst us has a perfect body?

2. Marilyn Mullen on said:

As a Comic-Con fan and volunteer, I’ve seen all types of individuals dressed as superheroes and Wendy Williams looked just fine……..

• It’s called KARMA BABY what you dish out you must be able to take back. And as for her husband I’d be really careful (Wendy) talking about what he likes in bed, cause it seems he has others on his mind beside you. IJS

3. leadjustone on said:

It’s her body, and she is certainly old enough to wear whatever she wants. However, Wendy can be quite rude to her guests, as well as to those in her audience. Shouldn’t be surprised when she gets it back.

4. The pic is actually cute i mean she is 53!!! Not many 53 year olds can pull it off!! And the capital P joke almost made me P!! Lol HOW YOU DOIN!!!

5. The pic is actually cute i mean she is 53!!! Not many 53 year olds can pull it off!! And the capital P joke almost made me P!! Lol HOW YOU DOIN!!!

6. The pic is actually cute i mean she is 53!!! Not many 53 year olds can pull it off!! And the capital P joke almost made me P!! Lol HOW YOU DOIN!!!

7. The pic is actually cute i mean she is 53!!! Not many 53 year olds can pull it off!! And the capital P joke almost made me P!! Lol

8. shaketa on said:

9. Come on now, Wendy has her issues and she gets on my nerves most of the time but I must say this is NOT one of them. She looks nice in this picture and having fun. If anyone is finding fault in this you are making yourself look petty and crazy.

10. Epitome on said:

Wow! We are so petty!! Petty petty humans. It’s a costume people!! Get over yourselves! I’m an overweight woman who wishes she had the nerve to wear it!! People don’t realize it hurts just as much to be called skinny as it does to be called fat!! Beauty is skin deep!! Your outside should reflect as such!!! Let’s concentrate on some REAL ISSUES!!!

11. dontworryaboutwhoiam on said:

That’s right Wendy. I think you look marvelous in your costume. Keep doing you girl! Fuck the haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how you doin??????????? (in Wendy’s voice)