According to Page Six, the two struggled to keep their relationship intact after the January 2016 birth of their son, York Banks Asla, via surrogate.
Asla has daughters from a previous relationship, to whom Banks has played stepmother. But the two have now decided to call it quits and Asla has moved out of their LA mansion.
A source close to the “America’s Got Talent” host told Page Six, “It came drama-free and they’re co-parenting their young son.”
The source said the two remain friends, and Banks continues to work with Asla professionally.
“He is slated to shoot the photos for the opening credits of . . . the upcoming ‘America’s Next Top Model,’” said the insider. Banks is returning to the reality competition following a hiatus.
Asla, who has shot for Allure, Harper’s Bazaar and German Vogue, met Banks when he was a guest on the Norwegian version of “America’s Next Top Model.”
Back in 2015, Banks said, “We balance each other . . . He’s creative. I’m creative. We just have fun. He’s my best friend.”
Amid the breakup, she also put her Battery Park City apartment on the market for $17.5 million in May.
Shocking Celebrity Splits
1. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton1 of 16
2. Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin2 of 16
3. Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel3 of 16
4. Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore4 of 16
5. Deion & Pilar Sanders5 of 16
6. George & Ann Lopez6 of 16
7. Heidi Klum & Seal7 of 16
8. Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez8 of 16
9. Maria Shriver & Arnold Schwarzenegger9 of 16
10. Lance Gross & Eva Marcille10 of 16
11. Tony Parker & Eva Longoria11 of 16
12. Kobe & Vanessa Bryant12 of 16
13. Tiki & Ginny Barber13 of 16
14. Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren14 of 16
15. Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon15 of 16
16. Chris Rock and wife Malaak split up after 19 years of marriage.Source:PR Photos 16 of 16
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
(Photo Credit: PR Photos)