A second trans woman has come forward alleging a hookup with R&B singer Bobby Valentino…and she has receipts.
Shauna Brooks, who has previously been linked to Chris Brown, Tyga and Nick Young, has entered the conversation with a screenshot of her push notifications dated Feb. 3, showing a missed call and an Instagram like allegedly from Valentino.
🤳🏽👀 In my #PrettyRicky Voice, On da hotline Hot Line ☎️ @bobbyvshow At least DON’T RUN from me… IssaAboutBusiness, I propose, ahh Future Business Endeavor, so don’t Pull ahh #HellenKeller we run in the SAME circles NOW. Thanks in Advance. 🤗✊🏽 Have a Joyful Afternoon ✨🌟✨ Fyi: THIS AIN’T a “JOKE” 💯 #OnceUponATimeNOTLongAgoIWasAHoe
In the caption, she suggests they link up to explore future business opportunities, since “we run in the SAME circles NOW.”
Regarding viral video footage allegedly showing Bobby skipping out on paying a transgender prostitute, the singer denies the allegations and swears he’s being extorted.
His reps told TMZ that the person caught on camera with Valentino was not a prostitute and that the video was recorded in order to extort money from him because of his celebrity status.
His team also declares that Valentino had no idea the woman on the video was transgender.
(Photo Credit: Briana Crudup / PRPhotos.com)
Singers Whose Voices Have Gotten Better...Or Worse
1. JoeSource:Rance Grier 1 of 19
2. K. MichelleSource:PR 2 of 19
3. Ray JSource:AP 3 of 19
4. SolangeSource:Solange Instagram 4 of 19
5. Jill ScottSource:PR 5 of 19
6. Nicki MinajSource:Nicki's Instagram 6 of 19
7. Jennifer HudsonSource:AP 7 of 19
8. Jodeici8 of 19
9. Tamar BraxtonSource:Instagram 9 of 19
10. Kelly RowlandSource:Instagram 10 of 19
11. Aretha FranklinSource:AP 11 of 19
12. Chris BrownSource:AP 12 of 19
13. Keke Wyatt13 of 19
14. Alicia Keys14 of 19
15. MonicaSource:Instagram 15 of 19
16. Brandy16 of 19
17. RihannaSource:AP 17 of 19
18. Mariah CareySource:PR 18 of 19
19. Beyonce19 of 19
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!