As we bid adieu to season six of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, we usher in a new era of ratchetry. The return of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood brings some new flavor and story lines to VH1’s Monday night lineup. Cast favorites like Teairra Mari, Ray J, Princess Love, Masika, Hazel E, Moniece Slaughter and Miss Nikki Baby are joined by newcomers Keyshia Cole, Danielle “Booby” Gibson Brooke Valentine, Cisco, Chanel West Coast and Safaree.
Last season, we left off unsure of Teairra Mari’s future as she was facing legal issues. This go round, it appears the former R&B star is battling with alcoholism so her friends call an emergency intervention.
We’re given a glimpse into Keyshia Cole’s life and co-parenting situation with ex-husband Booby, who appears to have his eyes set on Brooke Valentine.
Ray-J and Princess Love are trying to have a baby while Masika and Alexis Skyy (Fetty Wap’s former girlfriend) battle it out over baby daddy/mama drama.
Check out the super trailer, above.
Share your email below to receive our daily newsletter!
Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
1. David OtungaSource:David Otunga Instagram 1 of 15
2. Nene LeakesSource:YouTube Screenshot 2 of 15
3. Scott DisickSource:Scott Disick Instagram 3 of 15
4. Draya MicheleSource:PR 4 of 15
5. Toccara JonesSource:Instagram 5 of 15
6. Monyetta ShawSource:Courtesy 6 of 15
7. Jordin SparksSource:PR 7 of 15
8. Porsha StewartSource:Rance Elgin 8 of 15
9. Eva MarcilleSource:PR Photos 9 of 15
10. Rueben StuddardSource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. Tanisha ThomasSource:Twitter 11 of 15
12. FantasiaSource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. Jennifer HudsonSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Bre ScullarkSource:Twitter 14 of 15
15. Teyana TaylorSource:Instagram 15 of 15