After countless rumors (and even more denials), Keyshia Cole is officially joining the cast of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood season four, which returns to VH1 on July 24.
According to the official press release, “Keyshia Cole prepares for the release of her highly anticipated new album while juggling her co-parenting relationship with ex-NBA star Daniel “Booby” Gibson.”
Ray J, Princess Love, Hazel E, Masika Kalysha, Teairra Mari, Moniece Slaughter, Lyrica Anderson, Alexis Skyy, Fizz, Miss Nikki Baby, Safaree and Nia Riley are back for another round at the rodeo with newcomers Brooke Valentine, Chanel West Coast and Zell Swag.
Hopefully Keyshia will use this platform to make her big comeback and not get consumed by the reality TV drama. We’re rooting for you, girl.
Check out the teaser below:
Share your email below to receive our daily newsletter!
Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
1. David OtungaSource:David Otunga Instagram 1 of 15
2. Nene LeakesSource:YouTube Screenshot 2 of 15
3. Scott DisickSource:Scott Disick Instagram 3 of 15
4. Draya MicheleSource:PR 4 of 15
5. Toccara JonesSource:Instagram 5 of 15
6. Monyetta ShawSource:Courtesy 6 of 15
7. Jordin SparksSource:PR 7 of 15
8. Porsha StewartSource:Rance Elgin 8 of 15
9. Eva MarcilleSource:PR Photos 9 of 15
10. Rueben StuddardSource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. Tanisha ThomasSource:Twitter 11 of 15
12. FantasiaSource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. Jennifer HudsonSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Bre ScullarkSource:Twitter 14 of 15
15. Teyana TaylorSource:Instagram 15 of 15
Keyshia Cole Officially Joins ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com