CANNES, France (AP) — Michael Moore is making a documentary about Donald Trump, and he says the president should be worried.

Producers Harvey and Bob Weinstein announced Tuesday that they have secured worldwide rights to the film, which Moore had dubbed “Fahrenheit 11/9.” The name is taken from the day (the early morning day after the election) when Trump was declared the president-elect, and as a reference to Moore’s 2004 President George W. Bush documentary “Fahrenheit 9/11.”

Moore has been secretly working on the film for months and promises it will be explosive.

“No matter what you throw at him, it hasn’t worked,” said Moore in a statement. “No matter what is revealed, he remains standing. Facts, reality, brains cannot defeat him. Even when he commits a self-inflicted wound, he gets up the next morning and keeps going and tweeting.”

“That all ends with this movie.”

The Weinsteins will shop Moore’s latest in Cannes, where “Fahrenheit 9/11” won the Palme d’Or. They are vowing it will “present a story line unlike any that is currently being told.”

Moore released “Michael Moore in Trumpland,” based on a one-man show of his, shortly before the November election. Moore premiered that film just days after shooting it. He released it in theaters and on various other platforms, all the while warning liberals that Trump was going to win the election.

PHOTO: AP

10 thoughts on “Michael Moore Is Releasing An ‘Explosive’ Trump Doc

1. FallMornings on said:

Diane. Please don’t speak to me as though I am uniformed or not very intelligent. I know the difference.

2. FallMornings on said:

Diane, that is a good question. There were a lot of explosive info, on Trump and Clinton, that should have been released before the election. For example, whatever happened to Vince Foster or the McDougals? If you are going to make someone a Boogie Man or Woman, you bring everything they’ve ever done, negative of course, to the court of public opinion. There is hypocrisy in both parties, so I don’t understand your reasoning.

• Diane on said:

My point is, who gives a damn about Vince foster?? I knw there’s hypocrisy on both sides, but the trumpster is the fake prez. What he says and does matters, not what Hillary is doing. Duh!

3. jhuf on said:

Michael Moore??? HAHAHAHAH I still remember when he tried to horn in on the “occupy wall street “ movement and protesters heckled him and pointed out his Rank Hypocrisy, I wonder had Hillary won if a documentary would be in the works? I guess that can be answered by the looking at the ones he did on the former administration

• Diane on said:

@jhuf/cris. There’s is no more hypocrisy than the republithug party. They e-mailed us to death about Hillary, now they’re afraid to challenge the farce in Cheif about his ignorance. Gtfooh talking about hypocrisy. I gag EVETYTIME I hear someone call him prez trump. Yuck!!

• specialt757 on said:

Diane, I don’t think it would have matter if he’d put it out before the election. Too many people had already drank the Kool-Aid, all they heard was keep the Mexicans out BUILD A WALL. Nothing else mattered. They would have believed nothing this movie will bring out.
      You the know the saying “I can show you better than I can tell you?” well Trump is showing us who he is, his supporters need to believe it.

• Diane on said:

You ain’t said nothing but a word, my sista. He’s showing the world exactly who/ what he is. INCOMPETENT!!!