Rashida Jones is headed to ABC’s “Black-ish.”
The actress will take on the guest starring role as Bow’s sister in an episode scheduled to air in late April, according to EW. The storyline will center on the incorrect belief that the two sisters have a lot in common.
Also set to return to the show is Hamilton’s Daveed Diggs, who will reprise his role as Bow’s hippie brother, and Anna Deveare Smith, who plays Bow’s mother.
Meanwhile, Jones returns to her own TBS series, “Angie Tribeca,” on April 10, reprising her title role as the police detective. Jones also produced and directed an episode of the Netflix documentary series “Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On,”
Her TNT series “Claws,” which she executive produced and will star Niecy Nash, is set to debut later this year.
1. Deborah Cox and Nicole Ari Parker1 of 14
2. Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon2 of 14
3. Rihanna and Rita OraSource:PR Photos 3 of 14
4. Matt Barnes and Christopher WilliamsSource:PR/Courtesy 4 of 14
5. India Love and KarruecheSource:PR 5 of 14
6. Jessica White and Eugena WilliamsSource:PR 6 of 14
7. Amber Riley and Raven GoodwinSource:PR 7 of 14
8. Pharrell and Caron ButlerSource:AP/PR 8 of 14
9. Kenyon Martin and Method ManSource:PR 9 of 14
10. Tracee Ellis Ross and Sarah Jessica ParkerSource:instagram/PR Photos 10 of 14
11. KD Aubert and Angelina JolieSource:PR Photos 11 of 14
12. Marina Squerciata and Essence AtkinsSource:PR Photos 12 of 14
13. Queen Latifah and Mona Scott YoungSource:PR Photos 13 of 14
14. Angell Conwell and Jennifer HudsonSource:PR Photos 14 of 14
(Photo Source: PR Photos)