It’s been an intense child custody battle for former couple, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, but it seems the end is near.
According to TMZ, sources insist that the two entertainers are making progress with the details of their custody arrangement.This comes after a series of incidents that yielded tumultuous results.
Patton obtained a restraining order against Thicke back in February after their six-year old son, Julian, told school officials that Thicke was using excessive physical force. Thicke denied these claims.
Thicke could only visit his son three times a week with a court-appointed monitor present and he was reportedly in constant conflict with the monitor. Patton even claimed Thicke used free sushi to try and influence the monitor’s management. Thick denied these claims as well.
Thicke and Patton were scheduled to continue their legal battles Monday. However, the case was taken off the calendar, so it seems a custody resolution is near. Hopefully, the singer and actress can cordially move forward, especially for the sake of their son. We’ll continue to keep you posted on any major updates.
Shocking Celebrity Splits
1. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton1 of 16
2. Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin2 of 16
3. Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel3 of 16
4. Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore4 of 16
5. Deion & Pilar Sanders5 of 16
6. George & Ann Lopez6 of 16
7. Heidi Klum & Seal7 of 16
8. Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez8 of 16
9. Maria Shriver & Arnold Schwarzenegger9 of 16
10. Lance Gross & Eva Marcille10 of 16
11. Tony Parker & Eva Longoria11 of 16
12. Kobe & Vanessa Bryant12 of 16
13. Tiki & Ginny Barber13 of 16
14. Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren14 of 16
15. Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon15 of 16
16. Chris Rock and wife Malaak split up after 19 years of marriage.Source:PR Photos 16 of 16
Is Robin Thicke And Paula Patton’s Custody Drama Finally Over? was originally published on globalgrind.com