We TV has released a “Braxton Family Values” trailer for the second half of season five, which highlights everything from arrests, to divorce drama to social media dragging.
But it’s their father’s wife that seems to churn the most tension moving forward.
Flashbacks from earlier seasons show the Braxton sisters’ roller coaster ride with their dad, Michael Conrad Braxton Sr., who, according to Toni, “forgot about us” when he remarried shortly after divorcing Evelyn.
“I want to plan a trip to Mexico,” Tamar announces, unfazed by sister Trina’s suggestion that “Daddy’s gonna want to bring his wife.”
“She can’t come,” Tamar fires back. “Everybody ain’t invited to the party.”
It appears that Michael Sr. and his wife do end up in Mexico with the siblings, and, the promo declares, “What the other Mrs. Braxton tells them will change their world forever.”
“You gotta choose your kids!” Tamar screams in tears over scenes of an emotional family dinner. “It doesn’t matter!”
New episodes begin airing Thursday, March 16 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on WE tv.
Do you plan on tuning in?
Celebrity Siblings: Talent Runs in the Family
1. LisaRaye McCoy is the older half-sister of rapper Da Brat; they share the same father.Source:Instagram 1 of 20
2. Meagan and La'Miyah GoodSource:PR 2 of 20
3. jussie and Jurnee Smollett-BellSource:Jussie Smollett Instagram 3 of 20
4. Tennis Superstars Venus and Serena Williams.Source:AP 4 of 20
5. Tracie Ellis Ross and Evan Ross are the children of Ms. Diana Ross.Source:PR 5 of 20
6. Ray-J and Brandy have a close bond that's been displayed in music, TV, and film.Source:Brandy Instagram 6 of 20
7. The Braxtons Toni, Tamar, Traci, Towonda and Trina have all gained celeb status.Source:PR 7 of 20
8. Beyonce and Solange, the power sisters in music, fashion and film.Source:PR 8 of 20
9. Tahj, Tia and Tamera have been famous since childhood.Source:Instagram 9 of 20
10. Pop icon Grace Jones and Bishop Noel Jones are siblings.10 of 20
11. Did you know Nia Long and comedian Sommore are half sisters.11 of 20
12. Vanessa Williams shares those blue eyes with younger brother Chris.12 of 20
13. Actors and brothers Steve and Wood Harris.13 of 20
14. The famous music family includes Janet, Tito, Michael, Marlon, Jackie & Jermaine14 of 20
15. Phylicia Rashad and Debbie Allen are sisters.15 of 20
16. The Wayans Bros: Dwayne, Keenan Ivory, Kim, Damon, Marlon, and Shawn.16 of 20
17. Funny guys Eddie and Charlie Murphy are brothers.17 of 20
18. Funny men Chris Rock and Tony Rock, don't you see the resemblance?18 of 20
19. The talented DeBarge family has been plagued with drugs, crime & death.19 of 20
20. Brothers Rev Run, Russell and Danny Simmons.20 of 20
(Photo Source: WeTV YouTube screenshot)