Kodak Black is back behind bars.
According to XXL, the Pompano Beach, Florida rapper was attending court in Broward County when he was arrested for violating his probation on charges stemming from a May arrest that include strong arm robbery, false imprisonment, possession of a firearm by a delinquent and fleeing or attempting to elude law enforcement.
At press time, he was being held at Broward County Jail without bond.
Last September, Kodak was sentenced to 120 days in St. Lucie (Florida) County Jail after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released on Nov. 28, 2016, only to be extradited to Florence, S.C., where he had been charged with sexual battery following an incident that allegedly occurred in a hotel room last February. On Dec. 1, he posted $100,000 bond and was officially out of jail in South Carolina.
Since his release, Kodak has been working on new music, most recently dropping the song and video for “Tunnel Vision,” which debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 this week at No. 27.
He was scheduled to perform his first-ever show in New York City tonight (March 1). But, Atlantic Records released a statement announcing that the remaining dates of his current tour will be postponed.
“We are sorry to hear about the recent circumstances surrounding Kodak Black. His lawyers are working diligently on this matter and are hopeful that this will be resolved by next week. The remainder of Kodak Black’s ‘Back and Better’ Tour has been postponed. Details on rescheduled tour dates forthcoming.”; that performance is now up in the air.
Prior to serving three months in St. Lucie County, Kodak had been locked up in Broward County on charges that had included robbery, false imprisonment and possession of a firearm; after accepting a plea deal and pleading no contest to the charges last August, the young MC had been sentenced to one year of house arrest and five years probation. Once the court uncovered the warrants for his arrest in St. Lucie County and South Carolina, he was denied bond and transferred to St. Lucie County.
1. Remy Ma1 of 32
2. Bobby ShmurdaSource:Bobby Shmurda Instagram 2 of 32
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.3 of 32
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.4 of 32
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.5 of 32
6. Ja Rule spent two years in prison for gun possession and tax evasion.6 of 32
7. Joseline Hernandez has spent some time in jail for prostitution prior to her Love & Hip Hop fame.7 of 32
8. Nene Leakes was charged with shoplifting in her early 20's.8 of 32
9. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.9 of 32
10. Lindsay Lohan10 of 32
11. Wesley Snipes was convicted and spent some time in the big house.11 of 32
12. Ron Isley spent time in jail for tax evasion.12 of 32
13. Foxy Brown's numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)13 of 32
14. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)14 of 32
15. OJ Simpson15 of 32
16. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP16 of 32
17. Lil' Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)17 of 32
18. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP18 of 32
19. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)19 of 32
20. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP20 of 32
21. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)21 of 32
22. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)22 of 32
23. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.23 of 32
24. Lil’ Kim was at the very peak of her career when she was charged with conspiracy and perjury charges. She got 1 year & 1 day.24 of 32
25. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.25 of 32
26. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)26 of 32
27. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.27 of 32
28. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)28 of 32
29. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.29 of 32
30. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)30 of 32
31. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)31 of 32
32. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)32 of 32
(Photo Source: Instagram)