ASCAP 2015 Grammy Nominees Brunch - Arrivals

 

UPDATE:

A man has been arrested in the shooting incident between rap trio Migos and Sean Kingston, AP reports.

Mioses Johnson, 28, of West Palm Beach, Florida, was being held at the Clark County jail pending an initial court appearance on charges of felony assault with a weapon and carrying a firearm without a permit, and a misdemeanor count of discharging a gun where persons may be endangered.

This undated Clark County Detention Center booking photo shows Moises Johnson, of West Palm Beach, Fla. Police say Johnson was arrested Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017, pending a court appearance on felony assault and weapon charges after a gunshot was fired in the air during a fight between the three-member hip hop music group Migos and rapper Sean Kingston outside a Las Vegas Strip conference venue. No injuries were reported. (Clark County Detention Center/Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department via AP)

 

Jail records didn’t indicate if Johnson had an attorney. He was initially detained by event security guards, and a .380-caliber handgun was seized from him before his arrest, the police spokesman said.

Cordero identified Johnson as part of a group accompanying Kingston at the venue hosting an expo called Agenda at the same time as the larger MAGIC Las Vegas fashion convention at other event centers around town.

The physical confrontation near an outdoor Sands expo center loading dock followed an argument inside stemming from a previous dispute between the two groups, Cordero said.

ORIGINAL STORY:

Georgia rap group Migos allegedly got into a violent brawl with singer Sean Kingston while attending an event at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas on Tuesday afternoon, according to TMZ.

The fight reportedly ended suddenly when somebody in Kingston’s camp pulled out a gun and fired a single shot, not striking anyone.

At around 4 p.m., the “Bad & Boujee” rappers supposedly slammed Kingston to the ground and began stomping his head, police sources told TMZ. The fight had apparently erupted after an argument about Soulja Boy got heated.

Both parties were long gone by the time police arrived, according to sources.

However, a Las Vegas Police Department rep told the Daily News that the alleged shooter and one other person were arrested after the melee.

Meanwhile, video posted to social media shows Migos members dapping up Kingston moments before the alleged beatdown:

 

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

(Photo Source: PR Photos, Clark County Detention Center)

5 thoughts on “Suspect Held In Shooting Incident Involving Migos And Sean Kingston

  1. Sunday a 17-year old boy was chased down and shot to death at the basketball court next to the West Las Vegas Library where I was on the computer, on West Lake Mead near MLK….last year we had a record # of murders here in Sin City, and this year is starting out even worse: 22 murders already. Two homeless men, one of whom, David, I knew, had their heads beaten in the past couple months, one on Jan 4, the other on Feb 3, while they were sleeping outside. One of my good friends, “Q”, (Derek Patterson) was gunned down on the Historic Westside near “D” and Alexander last year….

Add Your Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

×