Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa attended Clive Davis’ annual pre-Grammy gala together on Saturday night, leaving bloggers and social media wondering if they are back on, and what this reunion means for the future of her Slut Walk hustle.
However Amber quickly addressed the growing rumors, telling her fans on Instagram that she and Wiz are family forever, but haven’t reunited.
Please allow me the opportunity to introduce my situation. I’m super sad and I would like to let my supporters know what’s going on in my life….”
“Wiz and I are family and we will be family for the rest of our lives for Sebastian,” Rose continued. “We’ve been through hell and back so a kiss on the lips for a photo and a night out of fun is not a big deal for either of us, we are in a great place but we are very much still divorced and not together.”
Amber also addressed her split from dancer boyfriend Val Chmerkovskiy.
Amber and Wiz Khalifa, who finalized their divorce in June 2016, walked the red carpet hand-in-hand and even exchanged kisses before the cameras. Even though Amber has now addressed it, there are still fans yearning for the once-married duo to get back together.
One thing’s for certain, the public reunion confirms that Rose is no longer hooking up with dancer Val Chmerkovskiy. They have called it quits after five months together.
–Chmerkovskiy issued a lengthy statement about their breakup after being bombarded with inquiries on social media.
He captioned the post “now go and be good people to each other.”
Rose later posted a comment on his post, writing, “Thank you Val.”
Celebs Who Break-Up to Make-Up
1. Teddy and Tina CampbellSource:Tina Campbell Instagram 1 of 17
2. Gabrielle Union-Wade and Dwayne WadeSource:Gabrielle Union Wade Instagram 2 of 17
3. Keyshia Cole and Daniel GibsonSource:YouTube screenshot 3 of 17
4. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickSource:Kourtney Instagram 4 of 17
5. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource:Chris Brown Instagram 5 of 17
6. Robert De Niro and Grace HightowerSource:(PR) 6 of 17
7. Diddy and Kim Porter7 of 17
8. Omar Epps and Keisha SpiveySource:(PR) 8 of 17
9. Snoop Dogg and ShanteSource:(PR) 9 of 17
10. Rihanna and Chris BrownSource:(PR) 10 of 17
11. Fantasia Barrino and Antwaun CookSource:(Twitter) 11 of 17
12. Laura GovanSource:(PR) 12 of 17
13. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant13 of 17
14. Rapper Fabolous and girlfriend Emily B14 of 17
15. Joseline and Stevie J15 of 17
16. Jessica Biel and Justin TimberlakeSource:(PR) 16 of 17
17. Pink and Carey HartSource:(PR) 17 of 17
(Photo Source: PR Photos)