VH1 has revealed the celebrity guests set for its revamp of “America’s Next Top Model,” which premieres its new Cycle 23 on Monday, Dec. 12th at 10 p.m.
As previously reported, Rita Ora will step into Tyra Banks’ heels as host of the modeling contest, while Ashley Graham, Drew Elliott and Law Roach will serve as permanent judges.
This season they’ll be joined by guests Zendaya, DJ Khaled, Tinashe, Jason Derulo, Amber Rose, French Montana, Chanel Iman, Jasmine Sanders (Golden Barbie), music video helmer Director X and runway coach and international model Stacey McKenzie, the network announced Tuesday.
The 14 previously announced contestants include Binta Dibba (Seattle, WA), Cherish Waters (Los Angeles, CA), Cody Wells (San Jose, CA), CoryAnne Roberts (Bali, Indonesia), Courtney Nelson (San Francisco, CA), Giah Hardeman (Bryan-College Station, TX), India Gants (Seattle, WA), Justine Biticon (Los Angeles, CA), Krislian Rodriguez (Los Angeles, CA), Kyle McCoy (Darien, CT), Marissa Hopkins (Houston, TX), Paige Mobley (Birmingham, MI), Tash Wells (San Jose, CA), and Tatiana Price (Brooklyn, NY).
The winner of “America’s Next Top Model” will receive $100,000 and a commercial feature on behalf of Rimmel London. Additionally, the winner will be featured in a fashion spread in Paper Magazine, along with an exclusive one year talent deal with VH1.
Watch the Cycle 23’s extended trailer below:
Celebrating Fashion's Biggest Supermodels
1. Cynthia BaileySource:AP 1 of 19
2. Jessica White was discovered at age 13 and landed her first job modeling for Vogue.2 of 19
3. Tyson Beckford is an American fashion model best known for his days on the Ralph Lauren runway.3 of 19
4. Selita Ebanks is a Cayman born British model and actress best known for her days as a Victoria's Secret Angel.4 of 19
5. Kimora Lee Simmons is a former fashion model. She began her career at age 14 with a modeling contract with Chanel.5 of 19
6. Jourdan Dunn was discovered in 2006 and became the first black woman to walk the Prada runway in 2008.6 of 19
7. Eva Marcille is a fashion model who is best known for winning the third cycle of America's Next Top Model.7 of 19
8. Bre Scullark is signed to Ford models and is known for her time spent on America's Next Top Model.8 of 19
9. Naomi Sims began her career as the first Black supermodel. (Photo: EURweb.com)9 of 19
10. Beverly Johnson made history when she appeared on the cover of Vogue. (AP)10 of 19
11. Businesswoman, actress and model Iman was a favorite with top designers. (AP)11 of 19
12. Tyra Banks was the first Black to grace the cover of S.I. (AP)12 of 19
13. Supermodel Naomi Campbell began modeling at the age of 15. (AP)13 of 19
14. Sudanese supermodel Alek Wek was discovered when she was 18. (AP)14 of 19
15. Ethiopian born model Liya Kebede has had a very successful career as model. (AP)15 of 19
16. Joan Smalls ranked #2 model in the world according to models.com. (AP)16 of 19
17. Model Sessilee Lopez has a Dominican and Portuguess background. (AP)17 of 19
18. Roshumba also appreared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. (AP)18 of 19
19. Chanel ImanSource:Instagram 19 of 19
(Photo Source: PR Photos)