The Game will have to fork over $7.13 million to a woman who sued him for sexual assault in 2015.
The rapper (born Jayceon Terrell Taylor) was sued by Priscilla Rainey for $10 million, claiming he sexually assaulted her when she was filming his reality series “She’s Got Game.”
In court documents, she said the Game was “out of control,” intoxicated, and groped her multiple times during a shoot at a sports bar.
This past October, Game’s lawyers argued that Rainey’s history as a prostitute and time spent in a mental institution undermined her credibility. But, an Illinois court has ruled in favor of Rainey.
According to TMZ, a judgment was entered against him late last week for $7.13 million.
During the case, the judge denied Rainey access to Game’s financial records to find out his net worth.
The Game plans to appeal, reports TMZ.
Famous Men Who Had A Baby Or Fell In Love With A Stripper
1. Rapper, actor and television host Bow WowSource:Bow Wow Instagram 1 of 12
2. Dallas Cowboys' Orlando Scandrick2 of 12
3. 'RHOA' star Greg LeakesSource:Nene's Instagram 3 of 12
4. British Billionaire Maximilion CooperSource:PR Photos 4 of 12
5. Rapper DrakeSource:Twitter 5 of 12
6. Reality Star Stevie JSource:Twitter 6 of 12
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource:PR Photos 7 of 12
8. Rap legend Kool G RapSource:PR Photos 8 of 12
9. Rapper Lil WayneSource:PR 9 of 12
10. Indiana Pacer's star Paul GeorgeSource:AP 10 of 12
11. Rapper Wiz KalifahSource:Amber Rose's Instagram 11 of 12
12. Rapper TygaSource:PR Photos 12 of 12
(Photo Source: Instagram/PR Photos)