Famous for his role in Star Trek as Captain Kirk, William Shatner‘s new book Zero-G combines the worlds of outer space and policing in a novel that is sure to keep you on your toes!
Shatner talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about his legacy on screen, new book and what’s next for him.
“It’s G-men in space, 50 years ago. It’s about weird things that are happening in space, strange things growing in laboratories that the G-men have to investigate,'” Shatner said.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
The 9 Best Go-To Books For Professional & Personal Growth
1. You Are A BaddAss - Jen Sincero1 of 9
2. Year Of Yes - Shonda Rhimes2 of 9
3. My Voice - Angie Martinez3 of 9
4. What I Know For Sure - Oprah Winfrey4 of 9
5. Werk 101 - Koereylle5 of 9
6. The Power Playbook - Lala Anthony6 of 9
7. Miss Jessie's Creating A Successful Business From Scratch, Naturally - Miko and Titi Branch7 of 9
8. Leave Your Mark - Aliza Licht8 of 9
9. Girl Boss - Sophia Amorruso9 of 9
(Photo Source: Courtesy)