Hillary Clinton has turned to rapper Pusha T in an attempt to get people to vote this November.
The Democratic presidential candidate has launched a new campaign to encourage voter registration by offering a chance to meet the GOOD Music president and former Clipse member, reports Billboard.
One winner who begins the process of registering to vote at Clinton’s website (actually registering to vote is not required to enter) will get a chance to meet Pusha T backstage at an event with airfare for the winner and one guest covered, as well as one night hotel accommodations.
In July, the “Untouchable” MC announced on Instagram that he would be teaming with Clinton to help boost voter registration after receiving a Facetime request from the former First Lady and hip-hop insider Karen Civil.
Civil also posted a pic from the session, writing, “Facetiming @kingpush w/ @HillaryClinton. Working on something amazing w/ @MarathonAgency to help push voter registration. #ImWithHer.”
Pusha has been supporting Clinton since at least December, when he filmed a video saying he was “rockin’ with Hillary.”
Presidential Election 2016: Celebrity Endorsements
1. Azealia BanksSource:Twitter 1 of 14
2. Beyonce for Hillary ClintonSource:AP 2 of 14
3. Snoop Dogg for Hillary ClintonSource:AP 3 of 14
4. Jennifer Lopez for Hillary ClintonSource:AP 4 of 14
5. Kerry Washington for Hillary ClintonSource:AP 5 of 14
6. Uzo AdubaSource:Twitter 6 of 14
7. John Legend for Hillary ClintonSource:PR Photos 7 of 14
8. Killer MikeSource:Instagram 8 of 14
9. Katy PerrySource:Instagram 9 of 14
10. Kim Kardashian WestSource:Instagram 10 of 14
11. TISource:Instagram 11 of 14
12. K. MichelleSource:Instagram 12 of 14
13. Britney SpearsSource:Instagram 13 of 14
14. Kendall Jenner for Hillary ClintonSource:Instagram 14 of 14
(Photo Source: Youtube screenshot)