NEW YORK (AP) — Stand-up comic and TV star Jerrod Carmichael is now set to be an author.
The creator-star of NBC’s “The Carmichael Show” has signed to write his first book. The as-yet-untitled memoir will explore his life through the framework of the personal interactions that have shaped his world view, according to his publisher, Random House.
Carmichael said he’s excited to share his perspectives on some of the most interesting people I’ve encountered, in what I consider the most important medium: the written word.”
No release date for the book was disclosed.
“The Carmichael Show,” which follows a fictional version of the comedian and his family, premiered in August 2015 and has been renewed for a third season.
The 9 Best Go-To Books For Professional & Personal Growth
1. You Are A BaddAss - Jen Sincero1 of 9
2. Year Of Yes - Shonda Rhimes2 of 9
3. My Voice - Angie Martinez3 of 9
4. What I Know For Sure - Oprah Winfrey4 of 9
5. Werk 101 - Koereylle5 of 9
6. The Power Playbook - Lala Anthony6 of 9
7. Miss Jessie's Creating A Successful Business From Scratch, Naturally - Miko and Titi Branch7 of 9
8. Leave Your Mark - Aliza Licht8 of 9
9. Girl Boss - Sophia Amorruso9 of 9
(Photo Source: AP)