After weeks of rumors and leaks, ABC officially announced the cast of “Dancing With the Stars” season 23 and their professional partners this morning on “Good Morning America.”
Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, Amber Rose and retired NFL receiver Calvin “Megatron” Johnson were among the 13 introduced on Tuesday. Also, Olympic stars Laurie Hernandez and Ryan Lochtewill look to place a Mirrorball trophy among their gold medals.
Former presidential candidate Rick Perry, “Brady Bunch” star Maureen McCormick, rapper Vanilla Ice, “The Fosters” alum Jake T. Austin, actress Marilu Henner, “Little Women LA” star Terra Jolé, country singer Jana Kramer and race car driver James Hinchcliffe round out the cast.
Erin Andrews and Tom Bergeron will return to host, along with judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Julianne Hough, who is back after a season hiatus. Pro dancers Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, and Cheryl Burke also return.
Here’s the full list of “DWTS” Season 23 celebrities and their pro partners:
1. Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Amber Rose
2. Valentin Chmerkovskiy and Laurie Hernandez
3. Artem Chigvintsev and Maureen McCormick
4. Sasha Farber and Terra Jole
5. Derek Hough and Marilu Henner
6. Witney Carson and Vanilla Ice
7. Lindsay Arnold and Calvin Johnson
8. Jenna Johnson and Jake T. Austin
9. Allison Holker and Babyface
10. Sharna Burgess and James Hinchcliffe
11. Emma Slater and Rick Perry
12. Cheryl Burke and Ryan Lochte
13. Gleb Savchenko and Jana Kramer
Watch the reveal below.
Will you watch?
(Photo Source: PR Photos)