The new season of Flex and Shanice premiered last Saturday, July 9 and episode two shows the family dynamic between the husband and wife duo and their hilarious in-laws.
The couple talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about moving past their financial issues, their in-laws and why season two will show the pair back on top of their careers.
Any regrets on sharing their money problems?
“It helped a lot of people. We get a lot of emails and tweets from people reaching out to us. I don’t regret it at all. The show has been a blessing.”
Flex & Shanice airs on OWN Saturdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Celebrity Couples Who Have Been Married Longer Than 20 Years!
1. The UnderwoodsSource:PR 1 of 9
2. The LeesSource:PR 2 of 9
3. The ChestnutsSource:PR 3 of 9
4. The SmithsSource:PR 4 of 9
5. HONoRABLE MENTION: Oprah and SteadmanSource:Oprah Instagram 5 of 9
6. The ClintonsSource:AP 6 of 9
7. The ObamasSource:AP 7 of 9
8. The WashingtonsSource:PR 8 of 9
9. The MannsSource:David and Tamela Mann Instagram 9 of 9
(Photo Source: Courtesy)