The bodyguard who claimed he was fired by Kanye West for having the audacity to talk to his wife Kim Kardashian has been threatened with a $10 million lawsuit from the couple for running his mouth.
According to TMZ, the couple’s lawyer sent a letter to Steve Stanulis, the bodyguard who accused Kanye of ending his employment because he spoke to Kim while delivering a package to her hotel room.
Stanulis, however, signed a confidentiality agreement promising never to discuss the couple or any of the Kardashians in public, notes TMZ. The lawyer’s letter points out a provision in the agreement which says Steve is automatically on the hook for $10 million if he violates the terms.
It’s interesting. We’re told Kim and Kanye’s lawyer gives Steve an out, if he shuts his trap and issues a public apology to the family. Our sources say the letter does not ask Steve to admit he lied.
Kim and Kanye think Steve’s MO is simple … it’s a cheap, underhanded way to get famous. A rep for the couple tells us, “This sad, parasitic maniac has violated every basic human tent of decency with his story of lies. The Wests will explore all legal means at their disposal to silence this nonsense.”
Pending Celebrity Lawsuits
1. 50 CentSource:Instagram 1 of 15
2. Chris BrownSource:Instagram 2 of 15
3. A$AP RockySource:Instagram 3 of 15
4. Young MoneySource:Instagram 4 of 15
5. Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, French Montana, Meek MillSource:AP 5 of 15
6. Kendrick LamarSource:AP 6 of 15
7. Suge KnightSource:AP 7 of 15
8. Rick RossSource:Instagram 8 of 15
9. The GameSource:Instagram 9 of 15
10. Damon Dash and Kanye WestSource:AP 10 of 15
11. DrakeSource:Instagram 11 of 15
12. DJ KahledSource:PR 12 of 15
13. TygaSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Snoop DoggSource:AP 14 of 15
15. EminemSource:AP 15 of 15
(Photo Source: AP)