Funny lady Luenell has a problem with reality TV star NeNe Leakes that she wants you to know about.

The comedienne is in South Carolina this weekend at the Comedy House in Columbia. It seems she came a across a poster promoting an appearance of Leakes at the same spot which pissed her off to the point where she had to go public with her thoughts:

Hello my good people….????So…I am playing this club this weekend, right now….The COMEDY HOUSE in Colombia, S Carolina, and on my way 2 the ladies room I c This!????

Now y’all take this Any way you want to Bu(t), I have dedicated 26 years of HARD WORK 2 b able to call myself a Comic. It is a very elite club that I am Extremely proud 2 belong to.

Most of the successful Comics you see on the grind today, touring have been putting in hard work, missing their children’s birthdays, graduations, track meets etc. for years and had to deal w/and work thru the guilt and pain of that on a daily basis. ???? So I just find it Ironic that these days, it seems like any Reality Show celebrity or celebrity of Any type who wants to pop up and call themselves a Comic CAN….but a Comic can’t just pop up and as easily get a Show!

Anybody can just walk into our profession, grab $$$ and when they get Tired…..they just stop and go back to the comfort of television. If I sound salty, it’s because i Am! I am not afraid 2 speak MY truth but believe me, I am Not alone n my thoughts.

Well anyway…. I suppose that’s the great thing about living in America, you can get money in whichever way you want to so, with that being said I hope my good sister here has a great weekend and a successful run…that is, until she gets bored or tired????

It probably won’t surprise you to know that NeNe didn’t take kindly to Luenell’s thoughts and issued her response a/k/a “clapback” via The Shade Room.

Listen here for Luenell’s exclusive interview with BlackAmericaWeb.com.

NeneLeakesShadeRoomIG
Does Luenell have a point?

(Photo Source: PR Photos)

15 thoughts on “Luenell Calls Out Nene For Comedy Tour, The ‘RHOA’ Star Claps Back

1. Dburns on said:

I say stop the beef. They should support each other. Let Ne Ne make her coins there is enough for everybody. I am happy 4 her stop being a hater.

2. Jzzyj1 on said:

I hate Leakes ratchedness, however, I don’t knock folks whos on a legitimate hustle, may be her calling or maybe not!

3. Luenell please take a back seat. Like Nene said, “you didn’t call out Wendy Williams.” Maybe because she wasn’t selling out comedy shows like Nene. I swear we are like crabs in a barrel. Let us pat each other on the back for a change. I’m sure a lot of other races have told several of us to stick to one thing. Even though I am not a big Nene person you can hate on her for making those coins…we have a tendency to forget she is a well received Broadway actress, reality star on RHOA, was on two popular tv shows, now on E every damn week, and has a successful fashion line via HSN. Again, we need to be doing more congratulating rather dragging each other.

4. blackspeak on said:

Comics can have thin-skins.. Luenell has thin-skin…. If you’re a good comic and can draw big crowds to your shows, why would you be worried about someone else doing the same… Its called Entertainment… Both Luenell and NeNe have fans who will come out to see them… When the “music stops”, you have to deal with the consequences… Play nice ladies…. while you can….

5. Beeg1984 on said:

Well, Lunnell need to just clam down. NeNe is all about money and that is what she is doing. Is Lunnell scared she will be funnier than she is? Just saying, Favor ain’t fair and NeNe got some favor from somebody, cause he is doing the damn thang…

6. Queena on said:

Lunnell don’t even stoop to this trick’s level! You are who you are The Queen! In a few years she will not be known! Bloop!

7. Edith Dzoole on said:

NeNe hire Lunell? I don’t think so. Lunell earned hers through blood, sweat, and tears, not just because she knew a couple of agents with some good connections. Nene, you’re disrespecting those who paved the way for you! Just remember s(he) who laughs last, laughs the loudest! (There’s room for everyone, but don’t disrespect Lunell! You are because she is……..figure it out!)

• Amber on said:

Well, Lunnell called out NeNe so you know NeNe is going to come back (When you talk about someone do not expect people to take it). Although I agree with Lunnell, I must say we the PUBLIC has made these reality stars be in the limelight so we can no not be mad with NeNE and others who are getting their hussle on and getting paid and Lunnell can only blame the public. THE PUBLIC is buying it.