Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson have reached a child support settlement regarding their twins, born last year. If you recall, Griner wanted nothing to do with the babies, as she thought they may have been conceived via Johnson’s relationship with an ex boy toy.
According to Bossip, Brittney – who banks $1.1 million a year – will pay Glory a little over $2,500 a month, as well as cover 90% of the twins’ expenses – or an extra $2,835 a month for two nannies. The child support is part of a larger settlement package that the pair agreed to, which will also cover medical expenses and childcare for their daughters, Ava Simone and Solei Diem. Griner will start paying support beginning May 1.
Griner’s childcare contribution will decrease as the girls get older, according to the hearing minutes. She’ll also have to pay Johnson $8,505 in back childcare expenses.
As previously reported, Johnson announced her pregnancy just days before Brittney filed court docs seeking an annulment to their marriage of 28 days. The WNBA star’s baby girls were born prematurely last October, but were originally due in February.
Brittney cited “fraudulent statements” made by Johnson as the reason for seeking an end to their marriage. She also told ESPN that she had doubts about tying the knot since the two had been involved in a domestic dispute just weeks prior to walking down the aisle, but she felt pressure to move forward and start a family. “I went along with it and I knew I shouldn’t have and it was a huge mistake,” Griner said.
Griner admitted she and Glory agreed to have a child with the help of a fertility clinic. Johnson claims Griner wanted to play the role of father to the children, but changed her mind and refused to pay support until tests determined the babies weren’t fathered by Glory’s ex-BF.
Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs
1. Frank OceanSource:PR Photos 1 of 16
2. MonifahSource:TV One's Facebook 2 of 16
3. Michael SamSource:AP 3 of 16
4. Queen LatifahSource:PR Photos 4 of 16
5. Amber RoseSource:Amber's Instagram 5 of 16
6. Lindsay LohanSource:PR 6 of 16
7. Nicki MinajSource:AP 7 of 16
8. Angelina JolieSource:PR 8 of 16
9. RihannaSource:AP 9 of 16
10. Zoe SaldanaSource:PR 10 of 16
11. Mel BSource:PR 11 of 16
12. Miley CyrusSource:AP 12 of 16
13. K. MichelleSource:PR 13 of 16
14. Arian SimoneSource:Arian's Instagram 14 of 16
15. Christina AguileraSource:PR 15 of 16
16. Erica MenaSource:Erica's Instagram 16 of 16
(Photo Source: Instagram)