If there is such a thing as a weed overdose, Waka Flocka Flame nearly had one last night in Seattle.
The rapper posted a pic of himself in an ambulance and suggested in the caption that he went a little too far with the cannabis edibles and blunts.
“Aw man. #seattle was too much last night. #nonGMO edibles and 20 or more blunts later,” wrote Waka.
Waka was in Seattle to perform at Dope Cup, an annual event featuring live performances, a showcase of medical and recreational marijuana, and more.
Although Waka was treated by EMTs, Vlad TV reports that a rep for Waka revealed that he was not hospitalized.
(Photo Source: Instagram)