Here’s one that’ll make you go “hmmmm.” and “what!?”
According to Australian rapper Iggy Azalea, she’s postponing her wedding to LA Laker Nick Young.
On Friday, the “Fancy” rapper said that she has to put off her wedding due to scheduling conflicts with her upcoming tour.
“I’m planning my wedding, [but] actually moved my wedding ’cause I have to tour, so my wedding plans are changing,” the 25-year-old revealed during an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show. “It was going to happen at the end of the year, but now I have to go to work, so we’ll probably have to wait until the end of the next basketball season to do that. So that kind of is a bit sucky, but it’s alright.”
Well, we understand having to work, but postponing your WEDDING to go on tour … especially when the wedding was planned months ago?
But then again, the 30-year-old Young, according to Azalea, is “totally understanding” and “does not mind” the delay.
“He’s like, ‘I can be a bachelor for longer’ and like, he’s really milking it, he’s really milking the whole thing,” Azalea explained. “So he’s really happy. Any time he wants to go out with the boys, he’s like, ‘This is my last summer being a bachelor!’ So he likes that. He can milk it for longer with me, so he’s excited.”
“Now our honeymoon’s just going to be our vacation and then I’ll pick another honeymoon,” she added.
OK, whatever. If it works for Nick and Iggy, it works for us.
In the meantime, Azalea, also announced on the Ryan Seacrest show that she released a new music video for “Team,” the first single off her second studio album, Digital Distortion, which has a summer relase date.
White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
1. Jospeh Sikora1 of 16
2. Nick JonasSource:PR Photos 2 of 16
3. John Stamos - You didn't think we were watching "Full House" back in the day for the Olsen twins?!Source:(Instagram) 3 of 16
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.4 of 16
5. Brad Pitt- Isn't he just classic white boy fine?5 of 16
6. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in "The Bodyguard" we have loved him.6 of 16
7. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he can dance, what's not to like?7 of 16
8. Richard Gere- Maybe, he's not the hunk that he used to be...but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!Source:(PR Photos) 8 of 16
9. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.Source:(PR PHOTOS) 9 of 16
10. Tom Cruise- He'll always be the hot thing in "Risky Business" to us.Source:(PR Photos) 10 of 16
11. Robin Thicke- It could be that sweet falsetto, his blue-eyed soul or the fact that he loves black women just as much as we love him!Source:(PR Photos) 11 of 16
12. Colin Farrell- Who doesn't like an Irish bad boy?12 of 16
13. Robert DeNiro- He's no Adonis but he's definitely had some sistas [including his wife] wanting to find them their own Italian Stallion over the years.13 of 16
14. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.14 of 16
15. George Clooney- He's vintage sexy and he has dated a Black woman in the past.15 of 16
16. Actor Simon Baker made "Something New" seem like the right thing to do.16 of 16
(Photo Source: AP)