Well now, this is interesting.
A judge has ruled an annulment in Tasha Smith‘s marriage to Keith Douglas because it was a fraud.
The deal is she found out about dude’s secret life. Smith said during their courtship Douglas told her he was a preacher and presented an image he was a man of faith.
However, that wasn’t the reality. Douglas had been married 5 times before her and the judge is seeing things her way, apparently.
“She in no way would have jumped within a few months at the chance to be bride number six,” the judge said.
On top of that, the judge said Douglas concealed the number of kids he actually had, his past criminal conduct, and failure to pay taxes for nearly a decade.
The bottom line conclusion, according to the judge is that Douglas’ fraud went to the heart of her reasons for marrying Smith. So now it’s like it never happened.
Micro Mini Marriages: Celebs Who Said I Do...But Really Didn't
1. Toya Wright and MemphitzSource:PR 1 of 15
2. Fantasia and KendallSource:Fantasia Instagram 2 of 15
3. Amber Rose & Wiz KalifahSource:PR Photos 3 of 15
4. Andrea Kelly4 of 15
5. Evelyn Lozada & Chad Johnson5 of 15
6. Terrell Owens & Rachel Snider6 of 15
7. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries7 of 15
8. Eddie Murphy & Tracey Edmonds8 of 15
9. Britney Spears & Jason Alexander9 of 15
10. Mario Lopez & Ali Landry10 of 15
11. Carmen Electra & Dennis Rodman11 of 15
12. Renée Zellweger & Kenny Chesney12 of 15
13. Jennifer Lopez & Ojani Noa13 of 15
14. Janet Jackson & James DeBarge14 of 15
15. Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley15 of 15
(Photo Source: PR Photos)