As we’ve reported, Tamar Braxton‘s health issues had recently taken a turn for the worse to the point where she was hospitalized.
Doctors initially diagnosed what they thought was pneumonia, but it turned out to be pulmonary embolism. She also had blood clots in both of her lungs.
Well, that was then. This is now and Tamar is not only back on her feet, she’s back to work on the daily talk show “The Real.” And in a video montage, the show detailed Braxton’s journey back to good health.
One of the major things we find out as we watched is that after a week of bed rest, doctors, determined to get at the cause of the problem and decided major surgery was in order. It was revealed that Tamar underwent a procedure to remove her rib to alleviate a source of the problem.
When Tamar was asked if it was Ok if they ask her questions about the procedure, she responded:
“Child, I expect y’all to be all up in my business, of course.”
You can see the full story today on “The Real.” And you can watch a clip from the show below.
Super-Sized: Huge Celebrity Families
1. The SandersSource:Instagram 1 of 15
2. The Jakes'Source:PR Photos 2 of 15
3. The Jolie-Pitts3 of 15
4. The Kardashian's & Jeter'sSource:Instagram 4 of 15
5. The Smith'sSource:PR Photos 5 of 15
6. The Crews'Source:PR Photos 6 of 15
7. The BraxtonsSource:PR Photos 7 of 15
8. The Simmons'Source:PR Photos 8 of 15
9. The Harris'Source:Instagram 9 of 15
10. The Murphy'sSource:PR Photos 10 of 15
11. The Peete'sSource:PR Photos 11 of 15
12. The Ross FamilySource:PR Photos 12 of 15
13. The JacksonsSource:PR Photos 13 of 15
14. The Combs FamilySource:Instagram 14 of 15
15. (some of) The Wayans'Source:Instagram 15 of 15
(Photo Source: The Real Youtube)