Lil Wayne is running into some trouble with the law once again, as police are reportedly swarming his home in Miami.
According to reports, police executed a judge’s order on the New Orleans rapper’s mansion down in the Florida city, as Signature Group received permission to obtain assets.
Although the mansion is currently up for sale, police are currently inside the home, seizing items, in hopes of paying back his debt to the private jet company.
Reports also say that Wayne didn’t pay $55,000-per-month lease on his Gulfstream II jet, with it totaling up to a $2 million judgment.
TMZ reports that Weezy’s security guards refused to let police into the home upon their arrival, but eventually were able to make it inside to obtain the assets.
Hopefully Wayne can get this cleared up so he doesn’t have to deal with raiding from the authorities.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 12 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other's backs.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.Source:Splash 6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Lil Wayne’s Home Is Reportedly Being Swarmed By Police To Seize Items was originally published on globalgrind.com