Remember the North Carolina woman who won millions in the Powerball in February ? Her fiance has been arrested for the third time in 11 months, and yes, she was there to bail him out — again.

WNCN reports:

Lamarr Andre McDow, also known as “Hot Sauce,” was arrested Monday morning under a charge of possession of a firearm by a felon, WWAY reported.

A Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman told WWAY that McDow turned himself in after being indicted on the charge last week.

McDow was arrested last November on heroin charges and held under $3 million bond, WWAY reported. Prosecutors say Marie Holmes, who is engaged to McDow, bonded him out in March a week after her lottery win.

McDow was also arrested in July on drug charges. The current gun charge stems from that arrest for violating the curfew terms of his March release.

When deputies picked up McDow at Holmes’ home, they smelled marijuana and charged McDow after they found pot and a gun that they said belonged to him. Holmes and several others at the home were also cited.

(Photo Source: WNCN)

Find Out What Your Favorite Celebs Did On Instagram (09/01-09/07)

31 thoughts on “Powerball Winner’s Fiance Arrested Third Time In 11 Months

1. Is there really anyone in this womans life who cannot shake commonsense into her dumb brain.
    Why does she not just hand over the rest to the judicial system. That man will be in prison and the moron will continue the same cycle….poor kids.

2. Blacks will have all the money in the world, spend it foolishly, then somehow blame whites and/or the court system. In this case, she only needs to look in the court system because that’s only place where her money is going. Stupid is as stupid does.

3. Celeste on said:

This is incredible! The places she and her children could be going in the world, the educational opportunities for them all. Maybe she just wants her old life back and is trying to get rid of all the money. Well hmph it seems she actually is living her old life, just with the money.

4. americanize on said:

I can,t figure out the dude.Most dope dealers r n it for the money.His woman just won 88mil,he still sellin dope.Go Figure.LOL

5. This woman is a complete idiot. Before long she want have one penny left for herself or her kids. Before that money is completely gone, she should set some money aside for her children education, that she want be allowed to touch. This idiot and her children will be homeless at the rate she’s going. This woman need to ask herself this question, would this man spent millions of dollars to bail her out of jail?

• SMDH , we all know if the shoe was on the other foot , he wouldn’t even visit her DUMB ASS! If this is LOVE I don’t need or want it I’m like Tine:WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD TAKES CARE OF DAMN FOOLS AND BABIES , HOPEFULLY SHE’LL PUTIT IN HIS HANDS!!

6. Beeg1966 on said:

She is as dumb as dirt, she need to be locked up with him, same cell. Just make sure those kids have someone that have their best interest taking care of them, cause their momma sure does not. All dude has to do is just sat his ice down somewhere… Who does that….

7. I’d leave his ass in jail… he would not be wasting my money on stooopid things… And.. they are going to give him a higher bail because they know ‘HER’ Stoopid ass is going to bail him out……. Close your checkbook!!!!!

8. In addition, feel sorry for the children if this woman has such a low self esteem mentality in reference to making decisions. Trying not to come off sounding judgemental; but this guy is not even handsome. I know one should choose character more importantly over appearance, but come on….

9. Why did she play the lottery, to have a better life for her and her children, or to give the prison system “all” of her winnings? She might as well hand over her bank account information to the jail. No earthly man is worth all of the drama!

• As soon as I read the headline, I started laughing because I knew the story was not over. (It will not be over until she is broker than broke.)

Oh but she said it was “her money…not yall’s” and she could do with it whatever she pleased. (She had to know once she bailed him out that he was going right back.)

Oh but, the poor kids have a stupid mama. 😦

10. redbone1954 on said:

when I first saw her and the way she talked about what she intended to do with the money she seemed to have her head on straight however this is beginning to sound really stupid on her part. She said she had a special needs child and good care for that child can be expensive. People think that the money will never end but trust me it will in you are not making sound financial decision. And bailing his dumb azz out of jail a million times is NOT good financial planning. Please someone (maybe a family member or church member) get to her and see if they can get her on track

11. Trust me, If the shoe was on the other foot…HE WOULDN’T SPIT ON HER IF SHE WAS ON FIRE. The money she has spent could have gone to her great grandchildren’s future. This is how old money starts, by someone making their money work for them, and investing in their children, grand children, and lineage. I would have let him stay in jail/prison the first time, it’s not like their married; and he’s given her 3 reasons now….why she shouldn’t marry him, move away, go back to school and educate yourself on making your money work for you; and handling your own money, without attorneys and others telling you how you should handle your own affairs. Lots of rich people have gone broke listening to others. Good Lawd, help her Jesus!!!!

12. STOPTHEKILLINGS on said:

THAT’S NOT LOVE THAT’S STUPIDITY. SHE WILL END UP BACKIN THE SAME SPOT, BROKE AGAIN, IF SHE KEEPS THIS UP. AND JEOPARDIZING HER MONEY AND HER KIDS AND HER SELF? YEP SHE STUPID. IF HE WANTS TO BE IN JAIL LET HIM BE THERE. STOP BLOWING YOUR MONEY LIKE THAT CAUSE SOON AND VERY SOOON YOU WILL BE LOOKING LIKE WHERE DID ALL MY MONEY GO…ANSWER-TO THE JAIL SYSTEM FOR YOU STUPID ASS BOYFRIEND WHO WILL END UP IN JAIL ANYWAY IN THE END.

13. What is it girl? People with good common sense having it hard to win and she with her stupid self won. She better wake up before she goes broke. It is not about how much money you win or have but what you do with it in order to keep it.

• Ms Curly on said:

Amen. Maybe she should just write the penal system a blank check! I am gonna talk about it because I know I put in at least $20 of that money. hahaha

• I just do not want to hear about her being broke in a few years. I remember when I heard about the third winner in NC, close to my state, had won, I was happy and when I found out she was black I was even more happy because she was one of three who won that big jackpot. There are many lottery winners and they still have their money because they invest and know how to spend but the way this woman is going with this man I would not be surprise if someone tries to sue her because of her connection with him. When it comes to money, some folks will do anything and try to sue folks over money even if it is not or is the person’s fault.