Looks like ABC is going for the jugular for season 21 of their hit show, Dancing With The Stars.
This morning Good Morning America announced the last four celebrity contestants that would join the dancing competition, including Tamar Braxton and former RHOA cast member, Kim Zolciak.
The famous Braxton hinted at the news on Instagram.
Shortly after, GMA confirmed the news.
Tamar and Kim join Paula Deen, Chaka Khan, Nick Carter, Gary Busey and a host of others on their quest for the mirror ball trophy.
Below is a full list of the stars and their dancing partners.
• Alexa PenaVega partnered with Mark Ballas
• Andy Grammer partnered with Allison Holker
• Bindi Irwin partnered with Derek Hough
• Carlos PenaVega partnered with Witney Carson
• Chaka Khan partnered with Keo Motsepe
• Gary Busey partnered with Anna Trebunskaya
• Hayes Grier partnered with Emma Slater
• Kim Zolciak Biermann partnered with Tony Dovolani
• Nick Carter partnered with Sharna Burgess
• Paula Deen partnered with Louis van Amstel
• Tamar Braxton partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Victor Espinoza partnered with Karina Smirnoff
• Alek Skarlatos partnered with Lindsay Arnold
The competition starts September 14 at 8pm EST.
Do you think Tamar has what it takes to win it all?
(Photo Source: Instagram)