The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” co-host, aka our girl Claudia Jordan was reportedly fired from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The word on the street is NeNe Leakes is to blame, according to TMZ.

You might recall one of the most explosive scenes of last season when Claudia Jordan and NeNe Leakes read each other for filth. Well, TMZ is reporting Claudia’s unwillingness to bow down to NeNe is the reason she got the ax! Who knew NeNe had that much pull?

But not so fast. LALATE exclusively reports Claudia actually did not get fired. “Claudia is not fired from RHOA,” the news site reports. She might not be coming back.”

LALATE also reports Claudia’s situation is very different from Brandi Glanville who got fired from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Plus, didn’t Claudia and NeNe make peace after the season 7 reunion?

Fired or not fired, the new season of RHOA starts filming next month. Claudia took to her Facebook page to respond to the rumors, which makes us think she will be returning, despite rumors and reports. Peep her response below.

Claudia Jordan Facebook

Source: Claudia Jordan Facebook / Claudia Jordan Facebook

SWIRLED: Our Favorite Black & White Celebs

Claudia Jordan Responds To Rumors About Being Fired was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com

36 thoughts on “Claudia Jordan Responds To Rumors About Being Fired

1. I hope this is just a bad rumor, because I love Claudia on the show…she is beautiful, funny, smart, witty & energetic! She is also an “ex-wife,” which is good enough for me. Glad that she’s not one to let the “Moose Woman” walk all over her…Claudia is a standup & standout kind of girl Don’t be foolish Bravo!!! Claudia is an asset to the show!

• ELIZABETH TAFT on said:

I HOPE SHE JUST LEAVES SHE WANTED TO BE THE STAR WHY ARE THEY KEEPING CYNTHIA THE DUMMIE AND THE WHORE MOORE?

2. I think Claudia would do anything, and I mean anything, to keep her job. She’s one nasty B—-. As for those who were shocked that NeNe has that much power, what planet are you on? Like her or not, NeNe IS that show. How boring would it be to watch Cynthia, Kandi, Demetria and Phaedra every week?

• Dinky on said:

Nene is boring and wants all the housewives to kiss her behind. I respect Claudia and Kenya for not doing so. Kandi also will stand up to Nene. If anyone should go is NeNe. She hasn’t offered anything to the show for the last two seasons. Replace her with Marlo. I hope Nene and Kim show is better. It should be now that Kim is kissing Nene’s behind. Claudia, Kenya and Kandi keep standing your ground with Nene. Andy get a backbone against NeNe.

3. Princess07 on said:

Claudia is a mean girl. Now, I wish they would get rid of Kandi, Kenya and Cynthia Bailey and add three new fresh ladies to the mix. I love Nene but I think she is so beyond being on the show (Girl is doing Broadway). JMHO!

4. CLAUDIA WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER ONE OPEN . WHAT I HATE ABOUT THESE REALITY SHOWS WITH BLACK WOMEN AND MEN SOMEBODY IS ALWAYS CARING A DAGER IN THERE MOUTH TO CUT SOMEBODY DOWN LIKE NENE AND A LOT OF OTHERS ON THESE SHOWS, AND THEY HATE TO SEE THIER SISTER OR BROTHER MAKE IT THEY NEED TO GET OVER IT ITS ENOUGH TO GO AROUND, BUT IT YOU KEEP FIRING NEW PEOPLE AND DO NOT GET RID OF THE TRASH I WILL STOP WATCHING RHOA

• hotgirl on said:

Get rid of Nene aKa “RICH BITCH” She think she is better than the other ladies…she is trashy trying hard 2 B classy…… Nene u can buy class no matter how much money u have….. U r what u r own it…

5. honestly, i liked claudia but she was a little boring (with the girls). however… i think if she had her own show, it would be interesting. she has the radio job, the stand up comedy thing, her estranged mom and comical grandma, and dating. it could be entertaining. and you couldn’t show all of that on RHOA … so… yeah.

6. SHANAE on said:

if claudia does not come back this show i will not be watching anymore. if bravo is going to have everybody kissin that fake ass ne ne ass i will boycott this show that shit is crazy

• Helen on said:

I agree! Don’t forget crying Kandi, Cynthia and her husband also. Better yet cancel the show. I only watch the show when I cannot find anything else to watch. Kandi’s ski show was boring. Better yet, cancel all of the Real Housewife shows. Most of them are not married (nor have they ever been) anyway.

• i agree, kenya moore should have been fired, or not even hired she is so evil. Mama joyce is just as evil, who really wants to sit and watch such horrible personalities of pure evil , theres no other word for them two

7. CindyMorel on said:

Nene is a bully. I think she is fame seeker. Who is she to mess with other co-stars. Shame on Bravo for allowing this happen. I don’t watch Atlanta anymore. Nene is a hater. If it is not all about her, she thinks it’s fine to have everyone else terminated not only from Bravo, but to make trouble anywhere she can assert herself. Get rid of her! I know the show pits the girls against each other, makes better ratings, but please find a new bully. Nene is old and outdated.

8. faye stanford on said:

Every real house wife show has that one person that brings in the rating and that happens to be NeNe Leakes, Claudia is trying to hard to make a name for herself and it just comes off as fake. If I might add I have watched this show since it began airing and this is the first season I did not care for the ladies and stopped watching. Claudia needs to go and so does the twirl queen.

9. bertye on said:

I personally liked Claudia. She was articulate and not at all intimidated by Leakes. I hope she does return as for Ms. Leakes ,I hope she has not been elevated to a co-producer

10. absolute on said:

Why does that hourse mouth giant get to decide who goes and who stays. I’ll be glad when this show is finally off the air. Married to Medcine is so much better than RHOA.

11. I feel sorry for the RHOA producers if they are allowing NeNe to run the show. If that is the case, why not rename the show “NeNe & the RHOA puppet Show”. Claudia did what she was hired to do: entertain.