Nicki Minaj always has a surprise or two up her sleeve, but one lucky guy got the most personal surprise of a lifetime from her.
The Young Money rapper made a surprise appearance at a 13-year-old boy’s Bar Mitzvah this past weekend, where she performed two songs for the crowd, and probably made him the most popular boy in the school.
Performing “Only,” as well as “Super Bass,” for the packed crowd, Nicki also got a chance to hang out with Matt and his friends, and NBA legend John Starks.
She even posted photos of the event to her Instagram, where she shouted out Matt and his guy friends, captioning a photo:
“Get a load of these little hunks I met last night @ the bar mitzvah. They were very ummm turnt.”
See the photos from Nicki at the bar mitzfah above, as well as her performance below.
18 Booty & Boobylicious Pictures Of Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Tour"
1. Bitch u guessed it!Source: 1 of 6
2. #ThisIzThePinkprint ❤️Source: 2 of 6
3. #ThePinkprintTOUR comes to the US & Canada this Summer. Tickets at Ticketmaster! ❤️Source: 3 of 6
4. Arch That Back, Alley CatSource: 4 of 6
5. hi Della! 😩Source: 5 of 6
6. The fact that Queen Katy came to #ThePinkprintTOUR's FIRST SHOW, made it even more special.Source: 6 of 6
Nicki Minaj Gave A Surprise Performance At A Boy’s Bar Mitzvah was originally published on globalgrind.com