When it comes to fashion in politics, the field is usually (and appropriately) business attire only. That is until the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner comes around! Granted, the style pedigree is bumped a ton of notches by the presence of celebrities from the worlds of music, film and, in recent years, reality TV.
This year was no exception to the glamorous playbook. The color schemes of the gowns and dresses were mainly dark hues or beachy pastels. Makeup-wise, it was definitely natural. Only FLOTUS wore a distinctive dark lip. Take a look through our slide show and let us know who you thought looked the best. Or hey, keep it real and inform us who should’ve given their stylist the side-eye.
But truthfully, we thought everybody looked pretty classy!
All The Glamorous Looks From Last Night's White House Correspondents' Dinner
1. Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 1 of 16
2. Tracee Ellis-RossSource:Getty 2 of 16
3. Chanel ImanSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. Chrissy TeigenSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. Laverne CoxSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. Jane FondaSource:Getty 6 of 16
7. Gayle King and Kirby BumpuSource:Getty 7 of 16
8. Alfre WoodardSource:Getty 8 of 16
9. Gina RodriguezSource:Getty 9 of 16
10. Ivanka TrumpSource:Getty 10 of 16
11. Ashley JuddSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Russell WilsonSource:Getty 12 of 16
13. Lucy LiuSource:Getty 13 of 16
14. Tamron HallSource:Getty 14 of 16
15. Gabourey SidibeSource:Getty 15 of 16
16. Naya RiveraSource:Getty 16 of 16
All The Glamorous Looks From the White House Correspondents’ Dinner! [PHOTOS] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com