Ray J has reportedly sent the producers of “Love & Hip Hop Hollywood” into a tizzy because he suddenly decided to leave the show.
According to TMZ, Ray J says the show’s conflict has messed up his relationship with Princess Love.
They’ve been having problems ever since her arrest in February and we’re told Ray J thinks they can’t solve their problems while he’s part of the show.
Our sources say Ray J offered to shoot scenes that were uplifting and free of strife, but producers weren’t interested, so on Monday he bailed.
We’re told producers will throw a Hail Mary Wednesday, meeting with Ray J and his manager, David Weintraub, in an attempt to change Ray J’s mind, but as things stand now…he’s done.
MEET THE CAST: Love & Hip Hop LA
1. Yesi OrtizSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. Princess LoveSource:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Princess LoveSource:Instagram 3 of 13
4. Apryl JonesSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. Omarion and Apryl JonesSource:Instagram 5 of 13
6. Teairra Mari6 of 13
7. Ray J and Teairra Mari at the 2013 BET AwardsSource:Instagram 7 of 13
8. Ray JSource:PR Photos 8 of 13
9. OmarionSource:PR Photos 9 of 13
10. Miss JoieSource:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Miss Joie and daughter Shai11 of 13
12. Morgan HardmanSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Yung BergSource:Instagram 13 of 13
(Photo Source: Princess Love Instagram)