Last night, our favorites starlets from Hollywood’s most popular films and shows shined on the red carpet at the 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards. Custom-made gowns and expensive borrowed jewels aside, it was the beautifully bold and daring hairstyles that stole our fashion hearts. Lupita‘s hair was the talk of the Internet and we can thank celebrity hairstylist, Larry Sims, for that unforgettable do.
Follow the step-by-step “how to” with product recommendations from Larry Sims below.
How to create Lupita’s Regal Braided Crown
1. Apply Smooth ‘N Shine Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade to create small clean lines and arch in her hair
2. Start braiding it into tiny sections moving upward from the front of the face and stopping at the crown of the head
3. Blow dry and comb out remaining unbraided hair for extra volume, length and texture
4. Finish with gorgeous thick braids and wrap them around the center of her hair. Secure with bobby pins
5. Liberally spray Smooth ‘n Shine Instant Repair Spray-On Polisher for added shine and smooth out any fly-aways and frizzies
Check more of the fabulousness that was the SAG Awards red carpet.
GET THE LOOK: How To Create Lupita’s Regal Braided Crown was originally published on hellobeautiful.com