Stevie J revealed that he and his wife Joseline Hernandez are having a baby!
Things were looking really rocky in their relationship on the last cycle of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” as the validity of their marriage was called into question, and Joseline couldn’t decide whether to plan for a wedding or a divorce. They were definitely a united front at the season 3 reunion, though, when they launched an assault on pretty much anyone they could get their hands on!
By contrast, things seem to be going a lot better in the Jordan household these days. Stevie happily hinted during a recent radio interview that Joseline is pregnant! “I don’t want to say too much, but we’re expanding and extending the Jordan family if you understand what I mean,” he told radio host Reggie Brown. “We’re extending the family, man!”
This isn’t the first time that Stevie and Joseline have been expecting. Back in season 1, Joseline was heartbroken to have to get an abortion, so we’re glad they’re able to keep the baby this time.
Think about everything you’ve seen out of Joseline since she first popped up on your TV screen. Can you imagine Joseline as a mom? One things for sure, this should make for some great TV on their upcoming spin-off!
You know Mona Scott-Young is loving this development because it almost guarantees consistent ratings or Since Mimi Faust had so much to say about Stevie’s marriage on the show last cycle, we wonder what she thinks about this baby news!
Hopefully, the three of them can settle whatever problems they have with each other for the sake of all the kids in their blended family because it only seems to be getting bigger.
Meet the Cast: Love & Hip Hop ATL
1. Waka Flocka, Tammy and their daughterSource:Instagram 1 of 14
2. Tammy Rivera2 of 14
3. Waka FlockaSource:PR Photos 3 of 14
4. Yung JocSource:PR Photos 4 of 14
5. Momma DeeSource:PR Photos 5 of 14
6. ScrappySource:PR Photos 6 of 14
7. BenzinoSource:PR Photos 7 of 14
8. Stevie JSource:Instagram 8 of 14
9. joseline and Stevie J.Source:Instagram 9 of 14
10. Mimi FaustSource:Instagram 10 of 14
11. Nikko and MimiSource:Instagram 11 of 14
12. Erica DixonSource:Instagram 12 of 14
13. Rasheeda and Kirk FrostSource:PR Photos 13 of 14
14. Joseline and Stevie JSource:PR Photos 14 of 14