Keke Palmer is continuing to slay with her stunning up cover of Bombshell magazine.
Summer 2014 has been great to Keke! First she debuted her new talk show “Just Keke” and met her celebrity crush, Michael Ealy. Then she booked the lead role in “Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella,” becoming the first black actress ever to play Cinderella on Broadway!
Now she’s looking incredibly grown-up in her spread for Bombshell, sashaying around the set as she gives a very modern take on the retro vibe. Had her name not been splashed across the cover, Keke would almost be unrecognizable!
Keke’s no longer the little girl with braids that we saw in “Akeelah and the Bee” or the teen fashionista from “True Jackson,VP.” She explained that it’s always been very important to her to take on characters that fit where she is in life and her craft.
“I’ve always wanted to remain who I was, and show my growth in my roles” said Keke. “I’ve grown up in these roles, and people have finally been able to see the growth in me as an actress.”
Keke’s achieved things in her career that she doesn’t believe would have happened without a healthy amount of faith in herself. “I’m here because I believed that I can be here, and if you believe you can be there doing whatever it is you want to do, then you can be there too, but you just have to believe.”
Get more on Keke when you pick up Bombshell inside the latest issue of Bleu. Until then, take a peek at her flawless looks from the photo shoot!
16 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing
1. 20 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing1 of 16
2. KeKe Palmer visits 106 & Park2 of 16
3. Keke Palmer attends the Premiere Of Screen Gems' "Think Like A Man Too"3 of 16
4. Keke Palmer attends the Nylon Magazine May young Hollywood issue party4 of 16
5. Keke Palmer attends the 6th annual ESSENCE Black Women In HollywoodSource: 5 of 16
6. Keke Palmer attends the 4th annual ESSENCE Black Women In Music eventSource: 6 of 16
7. Keke Palmer arrives at UNCF's 34th Annual An Evening Of StarsSource: 7 of 16
8. Keke Palmer arrives at the 44th NAACP Image AwardsSource: 8 of 16
9. Keke Palmer at the 33rd Annual UNCF "An Evening Of Stars" GalaSource: 9 of 16
10. Keke Palmer arrives at Teen Vogue's 10th Anniversary young Hollywood party10 of 16
11. Keke Palmer visit the Sirius XM11 of 16
12. Keke Palmer visits 106 & Park12 of 16
13. Keke Palmer arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Blended'13 of 16
14. Keke Palmer attends the Marc By Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2014 Preview14 of 16
15. KeKe Palmer attends "PRE" BET Awards Dinner at Milk Studios15 of 16
16. Keke Palmer at the 2014 BET Awards16 of 16
WERK: KeKe Palmer Kills It With Her ‘Bombshell’ Cover was originally published on hellobeautiful.com