NEW YORK (AP) — Kiss, Usher and Jennifer Lopez will perform at the Fashion Rocks concert this fall.
The Sept. 9 event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, will also feature Duran Duran, Miranda Lambert and Pitbull. It will air live on CBS at 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Ryan Seacrest will host the two-hour special, which celebrates the relationship between music and fashion. The event takes place during New York Fashion Week.
DJ-producer Afrojack, Rita Ora, Nico & Vinz and The Band Perry will also perform. More performers and presenters will be announced at a later date.
Tickets go on sale Aug. 1.
Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
1. Tim Witherspoon & Kelly Rowland were wed this past weekend in a small intimate ceremony in Costa Rica.Source:Instagram 1 of 12
2. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz tied the knot in a private house on the Mediterranean Sea. (Photo: Retna)2 of 12
3. Jay-Z and Beyonce married with a close circle of 40 friends in Jay-Z’s New York penthouse. (Photo: Retna)3 of 12
4. Halle Berry married Olivier Martinez on July 13 at Chateau des Conde in Valley, France. (Photo: Retna)4 of 12
5. Jennifer Lopez tied the knot with Marc Anthony. Guests were told they were attending a backyard awards party. (Photo: AP)5 of 12
6. Janet Jackson married Qatari businessman, Wissam Al Mana, in a secret ceremony. (Photo: AP)6 of 12
7. John Legend married Chrissy Teigen in a private ceremony in Italy. (Photo: Retna)7 of 12
8. After just six weeks of dating, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon tied the knot on the star’s Bahamian estate. (Photo: Retna)8 of 12
9. Rapper Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose married in a secret ceremony in Pennsylvania.9 of 12
10. Lebron James and Savannah Brinson were married in San Diego after several years of dating. (Photo: PRPhotos)10 of 12
11. Actress Zoe Saldana secretly marrried artist Marco Perego before announcing their marriage 6 months after the nuptials.11 of 12
12. Kerry Washington surprised the world and married NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in Idaho. (Photo: PRPhotos)12 of 12