Most people know Kameelah Williams as “Meelah” from the 90′s girl group 702. But you may not know the newest cast member of “R&B Divas Atlanta” has a son with Musiq Soulchild. The songstress turned reality TV star talks to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about her relationship with the soul singer. Listen to this exclusive interview in the audio player to hear how she makes co-parenting work with him.
In addition, Kameelah discusses why the group 702 broke up, and the challenges having a successful girl group. Plus, hear how she’s getting along with the ladies on “R&B Divas Atlanta”!
Photos: ‘R&B Divas: ATL’ season 2 premiere parties
1. Angie StoneSource: 1 of 9
2. Mariah HuqSource: 2 of 9
3. Meelah, Syleena Johnson, LaTavia RobersonSource: 3 of 9
4. Traci Steele and DJ Babey DrewSource: 4 of 9
5. Nicci GilbertSource: 5 of 9
6. Nicci Gilbert and Egypt SherrodSource: 6 of 9
7. Nicci Gilbert and KeKe WyattSource: 7 of 9
8. Stacii Jae Johnson, Nicci Gilbert, Chanita FosterSource: 8 of 9
9. R&B Divas premiere partySource: 9 of 9
How R&B Diva Kameelah Makes Co-Parenting Work With Musiq Soulchild [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com