Rocsi Diaz kinda slayed the OK! Magazine’s ‘So Sexy’ red carpet in LA this week. She wore a cleavage baring Olivia Pope-white tuxedo dress from Haute Hippie with a pair of shiny gold strappy Louboutins that I need to figure out how to purchase.
I’m never really ever in love with what Rocsi wears (no shade). But I have to say that I am impressed. From the fresh natural look to the messy tousled tresses (that I would have put in a topknot), I am in love with this look. She shows that right amount of chest without looking slutty and the gold brings an element of chic that only that hue can!
What do you beauties think?
8 Style Tips We Learned From Zendaya Coleman
1. Dress up your stripes.1 of 8
2. Crop tops can be classy.2 of 8
3. Wear grown-up florals.3 of 8
4. Give just a hint of sexy.4 of 8
5. Commit to your look.5 of 8
6. Nail effortless chic.6 of 8
7. Go for the unexpected.7 of 8
8. Keep an all white outfit from looking boring.8 of 8
FAB OR FUG: Rocsi Wears A White Tuxedo & We’re Now Sold On Her Sexy [POLL] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com