Kerry Washington and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha are normally very quiet about their love; in fact we’ve rarely seen the couple together. But as we know, photo booths — like the one at the Vanity Fair post-Oscar after party — can bring out the fun in anyone!
Kerry presented an award at the Academy Awards wearing a darling Jason Wu gown over her baby bump and while her handsome hubby didn’t officially walk the red carpet with her, he did make it to the the A-list after party where they had the photo booth fun. Michael B. Jordan, Chanel Iman, Spike Lee and Channing Tatum were some of the other celebs caught making funny faces or cozying up with their significant other behind the curtain.
Check out Channing and his wife Jenna Dewan sharing and adorable moment:
Check out these cute celeb PDA moments:
INSTADAILY: The Cutest Celebrity Couples Who Love PDA
1. PDA Loving Celebrity Couples1 of 9
2. The ShadeSource: 2 of 9
3. Sneaking a KissSource: 3 of 9
4. Beyonce and Jay-ZSource: 4 of 9
5. Lance Gross & His Lady LoveSource: 5 of 9
6. Mendeecees & YandySource: 6 of 9
7. Pardon their BacksSource: 7 of 9
8. Reunited & It Feels So GoodSource: 8 of 9
9. Real LoveSource: 9 of 9
Aww! Kerry Washington & Hubby Nnamdi Asomugha Share PDA Pictures was originally published on hellobeautiful.com