They’ve been together for more than a decade, but LeBron James and his new wife Savannah are clearly in the honeymoon stage following their lavish wedding in San Diego on Saturday, reports People.
The NBA MVP, 28, posted photos Wednesday to Instagram of himself and his bride kissing, along with a loving note about his high-school sweetheart and mother of his two children.
“When u have someone that’s always there for you no matter the ups and downs in life, it makes it all worth living for! So happy to call u Mrs. Savannah James #MyQueen #Backbone #QueenJames #Honeymoon,” he wrote.
The couple are honeymooning in Rome, where they were photographed touring the Coliseum on Wednesday.
Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Tim Witherspoon & Kelly Rowland were wed this past weekend in a small intimate ceremony in Costa Rica.
1 of 12
2. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz tied the knot in a private house on the Mediterranean Sea. (Photo: Retna)
2 of 12
3. Jay-Z and Beyonce married with a close circle of 40 friends in Jay-Z’s New York penthouse. (Photo: Retna)
3 of 12
4. Halle Berry married Olivier Martinez on July 13 at Chateau des Conde in Valley, France. (Photo: Retna)
4 of 12
5. Jennifer Lopez tied the knot with Marc Anthony. Guests were told they were attending a backyard awards party. (Photo: AP)
5 of 12
6. Janet Jackson married Qatari businessman, Wissam Al Mana, in a secret ceremony. (Photo: AP)
6 of 12
7. John Legend married Chrissy Teigen in a private ceremony in Italy. (Photo: Retna)
7 of 12
8. After just six weeks of dating, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon tied the knot on the star’s Bahamian estate. (Photo: Retna)
8 of 12
9. Rapper Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose married in a secret ceremony in Pennsylvania.
9 of 12
10. Lebron James and Savannah Brinson were married in San Diego after several years of dating. (Photo: PRPhotos)
10 of 12
11. Actress Zoe Saldana secretly marrried artist Marco Perego before announcing their marriage 6 months after the nuptials.
11 of 12
12. Kerry Washington surprised the world and married NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in Idaho. (Photo: PRPhotos)
12 of 12