Paula Patton plays a single woman looking for love in “Baggage Claim,” and this happily married mother talks about the lessons her character Montana learns that can help other single women. Watch Paula Patton break it down in this exclusive interview conducted by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Executive Producer Hollywood!
Check out “Baggage Claim” when it hits theaters to see Paula Patton and Rickey Smiley in this romantic comedy featuring some of your favorite Black Hollywood stars!
A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn’t Know
1. She’s got brains1 of 10
2. To the big screenSource:Complex 2 of 10
3. And the small screen3 of 10
4. Nature Vs. NurtureSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Inspiration5 of 10
6. She can singSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Model and Video VixenSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. High School Sweethearts8 of 10
9. The Accolades9 of 10
10. She was a lawyer for one day10 of 10
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley … LIKE Him On Facebook!