Angela Simmons plays by her own rules when it comes to style. She went bold and fierce on the set of 106 & Park with a printed shirtdress from Boohoo and a pair of $210 camel colored BDonnas Piarry open toe lace-up thigh-high boots–featuring a 4.5″ heel. Yowsers!
Mixed prints are one of fall’s top trends to try on my list. Only for the daring fashionista, like Angela, that’s creating looks based on her personality not what the Fashion Gods dictate! I’m loving this look in Angela, and the fact that for just $210 I can add these to my shoe arsenal.
But who really cares what I think (although I’d like to think that you do), I wanna hear your thoughts?
Follow me @gorgeousingrey
The Best Celeb Style Moments Of The Week
1. The Best Celeb Moments Of The Week1 of 11
2. Keri Hilson arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere "Riddick" at the Mann Village Theater2 of 11
3. Adrienne Bailon attends the 2013 Highline Back To School Teen Fashion Show3 of 11
4. Gabrielle Union attends day 3 of the 70th Venice International Film Festival4 of 11
5. Nicki Minaj performs at the 2013 On Da Reggae Tip concert event at Hammerstein Ballroom5 of 11
6. Eva Marcille attends the Reed For Hope Foundation's 11th annual "Sunshine Beyond Summer" celebration6 of 11
7. Ashanti attends "Ditch Saturdays" At Palms Pool In Las Vegas7 of 11
8. Estelle attends Day Seven of the 2013 US Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center8 of 11
9. Rita Ora attends the GQ Men of the Year awards at The Royal Opera House9 of 11
10. une Ambrose attends the "Boardwalk Empire" season four New York premiere10 of 11
11. LeToya Luckett And Celebrity Friends Attend The Indique Hair Atlanta Boutique Grand Opening11 of 11
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends