Celebrity makeup artist AJ Crimson recently stopped by the Colgate Optic White Beauty Bar at Atlantic Record’s VIP event in Hollywood. While there, he touched up celebrity and industry guests’ makeup and shared his top summer beauty tips.
Waterproof your makeup: Waterproof eye makeup is key for warmer months. Pick up an eyeliner and mascara in your favorite shade before you hit that next pool party.
BB Cream is the new foundation: I recently launched my own! AJ Crimson BB+D Cream. The “D” is for added coverage. It’s lightweight – making it perfect for summer – and has the benefits of a moisturizer, the prep of primer, medium coverage to even out skin tone and comes in 11 shades! More than any brand.
Use a blue-based red lipstick: The blue tones help your teeth appear whiter so you’re red-carpet ready for the next summer event.
Your smile is your best accessory: By incorporating Colgate Optic White Dual Action regimen (toothpaste, mouthwash and toothbrush) into your summer routine twice a day, you can help brighten your smile one shade in five days.
Keep shine at bay: Warm humid nights call for powder. Powder only your T-Zone and leave your cheeks dewy to give yourself a natural finish – a great look for a summer date night.
And speaking of shine, check of these gallery of our favorite celebrities rocking ombre hair:
Top 10 Best Celebrity Ombre Hairstyles
1. Top 10 Best Celebrity Ombre HairstylesSource:Aaron Davidson/Getty Images 1 of 7
2. Jessica AlbaSource:Michael Loccisano/Getty Images 2 of 7
3. Lala AnthonySource:Aaron Davidson/Getty Images 3 of 7
4. Jada Pinkett SmithSource:Gary Gershoff/Getty Images 4 of 7
5. BeyonceSource:Ricky Vigil M/Getty Images 5 of 7
6. RihannaSource:Steve Granitz/Getty Images 6 of 7
7. CiaraSource:John Ricard/Getty Images 7 of 7
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
Celebrity Makeup Artist, AJ Crimson Shares His Top Summer Beauty Tips was originally published on hellobeautiful.com